Me: No sugar? No, I remember adding it! Give me let me taste it!

   I was about to get that cup from him , when...

Ashwin: You don't have to drink that , you have many other way!

    I looked at him in confusion, when he grabbed my waist and I landed hard on his chest and he kissed my lips. I was shocked to the core! The door is made of  glass  remember! Everyone can see we are kissing! I was trying to wriggle out of his grip , but he is holding my waist so tight , and he bit my lower lip so hard , and I moaned and opened my mouth and his tongue came in and he explored my mouth and sucked on my lips. He did wonders on me! I was starting to feel weak , I am losing control! I am unable to breathe! And he broke the kiss , I was panting and he started kissing my neck and was biting my neck! Oh god, what will I do if someone sees us! Atleast the doors are sound proof , so no-one won't hear, but if sees! What am I going to do! His bites and kisses are making me moan so loud! And I pushed him hard and he went away from me!

Me: Idiot! What are you doing? What if someone sees us!

   He just smirked at me, and motioned to the glass walls! When I saw , it was curtained with that bamboo curtain! When did he do this? When I came the curtains was not there!

Me: When did you unlock the curtains!

Ashwin: When I started kissing you hard!

   I blushed hearing that! God! He knows exact things to make me blush!

Ashwin: Are you blushing? So cute baby! But remember , this is the consequence of coming this beautiful!

Me: Oh!! So, are you saying , I wasn't beautiful before?

    I thought to divert the topic , to control my floating mind!

Ashwin: If you want me to say how beautiful you are always , I would like to explain it to u! I would like to crush your lips and go to your slender neck, leaving my mark that you are mine to all that man in the world! And next....

    I placed my hands on his mouth and...

Me: This is enough for today Mr.Ashwin ! Now get back to work! And drink your coffee! I have work too!

    I said and was about to leave when, he holded my hand and  back hugged me and placed his head on my shoulders and said...

Ak: The coffee tasted super sweet like a pure honey, when it touched your lips! I missed you baby!

    He said that, and that's it , my already heated body from his kiss turned so hot! I defeinetly know my cheeks will be so red from the sensation he is creating to me! I pushed him away gently and smiled at him not seeing his eyes and left out the room, but I could hear his chukle,  and started walking to my cabin in a trance! I was just thinking about his intoxicating kiss and his words! When I reached the room, I just went to my seat and sat! I couldn't think of anything else! I touched my lips, it was swollen! God! That made me even more weak and my need for him increased! This man is one hell of a "kd fellow" ( he behaves so professionally to the outer world , and when it comes to personal , when it comes to me, he is so romantic and making me crave for him. No-one would beleive if I say he is like this! )

  I came back to normal , when I felt someone shook me so hard! I saw smrithi , hasini and Alya!

Smrithi: Are you ok kriti?

Hasini: Why do you look like this?

Alya: Is everything ok? You were good even a little time before! What happened?

   All 3 of them questioned me, and I..

Me: I am ok girls! Stop worrying!

Smrithi: Why is your lips swollen like that? And what happened to your neck?