"What happened?" Questioned Kaito. "We heard a scream."

"You girls ok?" Kirishima asked as he deactivated his hardening.

"Jiro saw a rat!" Exclaimed Ashido.

"A rat? Here in the dorm?" Kirishima looked around the hallway.

"Yeah!" Said Hagakure. "It was big, scary and gross!"

"Where did the mouse go?" Kaminari asked as he joined the hunt.

"Mouse? I thought it was a rat?" Kaito questioned.

"It wen-" Ashido was about to point out the way, when Kaminari interrupted.

"Rats are outside, mice are inside." Replied Kaminari.

As the two began to argue, the rest looked back and forth.

"But what if a mouse goes outside, does it become a mouse? Or if a rat goes inside, is it a mouse?"

"I never seen a mouse outside, that's what I'm saying."

"That's because it's a rat!"

"Damn... you might have just made a fact!"

"Can we get back to the rat, or mouse or...whatever?" Questioned Kirishima. "Let's look for it!"

"Yeah! You guys take care of it!" Ordered Ashido. "We'll protect Jiro."

"Jiro could help us find the rat with her quirk." Suggested Kaito.

"Of course not!" Jiro retorted. "It's gross!"

"Why not? Rats are afraid of cats, y'know." He teased. "Oh, there it is!" Kaito pointed behind them, Jiro shrieked jumping in his arms, looking back, scared. "Oh, nevermind... I'm seeing things!"

"Will you stop that, idiot!" She blushed and slapped his arm. Kaito could see her eyes were watering, she was really scared.

"Aw, it's ok..." He patted her head. "We'll catch the rat!"

And she blushed intensely, the girls shipped the two so hard, even tickled the flustered Jiro.

A few steps away from the others, the Steamboy let out his quirk, making a small cloud of steam around his body.

"I will sense any disturbance. If it's here, I'll find it." He checked the hall for even the small hint of movement within his steam, but didn't seem to pick up anything.

"Damn it..." He lowered his hands, dissipating the steam.

"Hey, maybe we should ask Shoji's help." Suggested Kirishima as he ran ahead. "His quirk is great for that!"

"Good idea!" Kaminari agreed, joining the redhead. "Let's go, Atsuhito!"

"Wouldn't it be great if one of us had a quirk that allowed them to talk with animals?" Kaito pondered as he joined the two. "That would certainly be very useful right now!"

"What are you talking about?" The others questioned.

"Nevermind. Just thinking out loud."

The three then headed out, aiming to take the elevator to the third floor, where they could find Shoji, and once they had Shoji they could begin the hunt for the rat, for whatever reason. But it wasn't necessary, as the bastard was right there scratching its ears in the middle of the corridor.

"There it is!" Kirishima activated his quirk, ready to square up the rat. The rat looked back at them with menacing eyes.

"I'll get it!" Kaito aimed his quirk at the beast, blasting steam.