"Hi Chloé my girl, and chat noir! I'm alya and I was wondering if you can talk to ladybug next time you see her. If she can grant me an interview for the lady blog, since you know I have more viewers than Nadja!" She says to chat noir and he nods.

"Sure, I'll make sure to ask her about your blog alya." Chat noir says. "That totally rocks! I'm i on the tv?" Both alya and Nadia's daughter say as they both look into the camera, making Nadia look in shock.

"Manon? But where's marinette?" She ask alya looking for marinette which alya turns the camera to where marinette was hiding. "I'm here, sorry is just I'm camera shy." She says and Nadia takes the video away looking at the tablet in disappointment.

"Uh, Chat noir, Chloé.... um, so, a lot of fans think of you as a couple. As I say and I quote "couple." She says and we both moved away from each other in surprise but at the same time in disgust.

"What?!" We Both say

"Can you confirm that you're dating? Here tonight?" She says and we look at her with a frown.

"Now nadya, that's ridiculous. I mean I already have a boyfriend and that's a personal question for chat noir that he can't answer like that! If hawk moth is watching this he could have some advantage of hurting Chat noir by learning this!" I said with a glare and chat noir nods beside me.

"I came here to insure Paris that me and ladybug are keeping you people safe and that it's only matter of time before we defeat hawk moth. That's all!" Chat noir says seriously and she goes on to show us some pictures of us together.

"Well, how do you explain this?" She says and we both look at the pictures of us together. First, me and chat noir were he saves me from falling down from the tower. Which it was obviously when he first started as a hero. Second, was the one marinette's uncle put me on a rope to cook me in a soup and he again grabs me bride style. Third, was the one in the zoo where he puts me on the cage to keep me safe but I was angry that they took out my boyfriend out of the picture and the very last one was when I found out Chat noir secret identity as he leaves my room at night and me waving goodbye at him.

"It's obvious you're both in love!" She says desperation in her voice. "These are bunch of photos taking out of context! If you haven't noticed the boy beside me on the zoo, that's my boyfriend! He's only saving me and it's his job to save people every day, we're not a couple.!" I said with anger since they decided that I was a couple with Chat noir and taking my boyfriend out of the picture.

"She's right! Me and her are not a couple at all, it's my job to save people in danger! Besides I have my eyes on someone else.~" He says with a smirk and I give him a glare. "Right, not the time." He says as he sees my glare.

"Why won't just say the truth?" She asks us and I give out a puff of frustration. "But it's the truth, nadja. If you want, call my boyfriend and he can confirm that we are together! He's the first caller that called you, he's my boyfriend!" I said and I didn't care if my mom sees this because I wanted them to believe me that I already have a boyfriend and no one else.