"We're here my lady." Mr. peter says as he open the door of the limo, I step out of the car to see the big news station. I went inside to meet with some producer who works here and guided me to Nadja and chat noir who was seated on a red couch while eating some snacks on the table.

"Hello, hope I didn't come late? I mean I didn't know I had an interview with you, until my father decided to tell my butler that I had one tonight." I said with a smile and I sit down beside chat, I give him a hug and he does the same.

"Hey, Chat How you doing? Any luck with ladybug?" I said the last part in whisper and making him sigh in disappointment, making me laugh a little. "Don't tell me you try doing that again?" I asked him and he nods with a pout.

"That's alright Chloé Bourgeois, you both just in time. Let's begin the interview." Nadja says with a big smile as she watched our interaction. I could hear the camera crew counting down and we all sit up straight as nadia does the same ready for the interview.

"Good evening, I'm Nadja chamack and this is face to face. For the first edition, I welcome you one of our beloved guardians of Paris. Chat noir with another guest of the show Chloé Bourgeois the daughter of our own mayor and the blogger of chat noir." She says and the cameras face us as we both wave with a smile but on the inside I was nervous because I hated the cameras being on me.

"Thanks so much for accepting this exclusive live interview!" She says and we nodded.

"Well, thank you Nadja. We're honored to be here!" I said and chat noir come to my side since the camera was still facing me. "And hello to my all fans!" He says with a wink as he gives the camera a kiss with his two fingers, making me punch his side lightly.

"I'm sure thousands have tuned in tonight." She says and I look to my side to see chat noir feeling superior and I shake my head with a smile. "Please don't make him get excited, we don't want his ego to get big." I said with a smirk, Chat noir stops what he was doing and gives me a playful glare.

"Hey! Your just jealous that I have crazy fans over me... isn't that right princess-" He says but the moment he said the last word I give him a hit on the shoulder. "Nope! I'll stop you right there my friend, that name is reserved for my special someone. Kitty" I said as he back away with his arms up in defense.

"Okay, okay, sorry my lady. It's just wanted to see you get mad, it's funny." He says with a shrug and I give him a lightly glare. "Ha, Ha, ha! It's obvious you two are very close! People know you Chat noir but they don't really know you. We see you and ladybug saving Paris and sometimes saving Chloé a lot of times, but don't know anything else." She says with an eager smile, waiting for something juicy from the hero and the girl he always saves. 

"Don't worry Nadja, I won't keep anything from you tonight. Well anything but my identity or ladybug's identity of course." He says as he leans down and puts his arms behind the couch.

"Absolutely, how about we answer some questions from your biggest fans? We also have some fan wanting you to answer from your blog Chloé?" She asks us and we nodded.

"Sure let's do it." Me and chat noir say and we all look at the big board to answer a fans question. Only to see that it was luka on my room with his arms crossed with a smirk.

"Hello, caller, state your name and your question." She says and luka nods. "I'm luka couffaine, I have a question for Chloé. What's your dream when you grow up?" He asks and I give him a wink as he does the same.

"Well, when I grow up I want to be a teacher for small kids. I just recently have the urge to take care of kids at a small age but if that doesn't work I won't mind being a model." I said with a smile and he nods as Nadya takes the video away and takes another fans question.