Quality time 🥰🥰❤️

Start from the beginning

Me: Ashwin eh...

  He looked at me in the eyes and spoke..

Ashwin: I have never been like this! You know, narrating a woman on how she looks! But YOU! Only you, stole all of my manliness and made me a little child infront of you and open up to you everything and made me happy to the core!! You are mine kriti! I can't and I won't afford to lose you anytime!

    That's it , I can't wait anymore !! All my restraints to be decent with him has gone somewhere!! The only thing that I want right now in this world his HIM! ONLY HIM!! To be in his arms and stop the time and stay like this in this world!! With just the two of us!!

Me: Ashwin ehh......

    I said teary and he smiled at me and bent towards me, and came so close to my lips , and looked at my eyes with pure love and affection 🥰 and spoke...

Ashwin: May I ?

    I looked at him with love and said...

Me: Yes...

  Ashwin looked at my eyes with confidence and love which assured me! And he came so close to me and pressed his lips to mine, so softly , his lips felt like a rose petal, how can this man be this handsome!! And he sucked on my lips, and I lost all my years of singlehood and gave myself to the man that kept me in his heart and treasued me! What can I get more? And I let myself to him , when he took control of the kiss and he lifted me up and I sat on his lap giving him more access to the kiss! He just kissed me passionately yet soft not to hurt me , because it's my first kiss of my lifetime!! And he broke the kiss! And layed his forehead on mine! And I already know my cheeks will be in a colour of apple! So I didn't see his eyes , and closed my eyes getting all the oxygen I could because, he nearly stopped the oxygen supply for my body for 30 seconds!! And he too breathed heavily!! And he rubbed my back soothing me from the lack of breathe and soon enough..

    I could feel kisses down my neck and below my ear. And I almost shouted when he planted a kiss there!

Me: Ashwin eh!!

    And I opened my eyes to see him and his eyes! Oh god! With the hair laying on his forehead with his face looking flushed with the kiss! His eyes dilated with love , lust! And I couldn't see his eyes more and hugged him and he hugged me back!! And rubbed my back!

Ashwin: Did I hurt you?

Me: No....

Ashwin: Then why are you staying silent? Did I made you uncomfortable!

     Did he think that my shyness as me being uncomfortable! Oh god! How do I tell this man now!

Me: It's....I loved it... Can't you see why I am being like this....

    I said and he smiled at me! And holded my chin up and made me look at his eyes,...

Ashwin: Thanks for allowing me to take your first kiss! I promise you won't regret it...

Me: I already know...

Ashwin: Great! Then , I have to say something, you stole my first kiss too!

      And I was shocked , is he saying it for real! He hasn't kissed a single girl in his life!! Omg!!!

Me: Are you joking?

Ashwin: I understand you are surprised, I have dated 3 girls in my life , but none of them even reached to the level of girlfriend in my life!! They always were there for money or lust! None were pure enough that they saw my heart ! But thanks to them , I had given the most precious person in my life , the joy of taking my masculinity with her!