Chapter 43

"Beatrice Prior, Will You Marry Me?" He says smiling.

I am in shock. Just a couple hours ago I said that I wasn't an Eaton yet. Now he is asking me to be one.

I stare at the ring. It's silver with a small diamond rock in the middle. It's beautiful.

I look at him now and see the light and happiness in his eyes. I want to spend the rest of my life with him and I know he wants that too.

I laugh while tears escape my eyes, "yes!" I shout happily. I rise from my seat and engulf him into a hug. He puts the ring on my wedding finger, gently.

Our lips connect, moving in perfect synchronisation. I allow his tongue to enter. It swirls around my mouth for a couple minutes, then I pull back, still able to feel the touch from where his lips were.

"Omg! This is really happening baby!" He smiles, showing his teeth.

"I know! I love you so much!" I hug him again.

"We need to tell my parents!" I say happily.

"They already knew about it. That's why you got that New York plane tickets for us. For our honeymoon" he smiles.

"Really? Omg. This is everything I wanted" I smile and close my eyes.

"What Do you mean?" He asks.

"I wanted a beautiful husband and to travel to NYC. I wanted a husband that knows more about me than I know myself. The CDs, the Mac book, the dress, the chipotle card. Your everything I dreamed of "

I start to cry. He hugs me and whispers soothing thoughts into my ear, rubbing my back at the same time.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so happy right now" I say looking at him.

"You have nothing to be sorry for baby, I understand" he chuckles. "I love you"

"I love you more" I say
"I love you most" he says.

"Forever?" I ask looking into his sparkling brown eyes,
He kisses my lips,
"Forever" he says.

-------------------------------
Thanks for 12k reads!💖
-
I will be doing a 2nd book to this after the wedding! So yeah Im gonna try and get this book done :) I KNOW only under 60 chapters! But the next one will be longgggggg!💕
-
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!😭
-
Vote and Comment💜