Chapter 3

I walk through the halls of my new school wondering were the head office is. I need to collect my timetable to let me know when my classes are.

I see the sign saying 'Head Office' in cursive writing.

I make my way to the door and to the counter being greeted by a lovely lady.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She says.

"I'm a new student, I'm Beatrice" I whisper the last part. I don't like to be called Beatrice. I prefer Tris.

"Hello, I'm guessing your here for your new timetable?"

"Yes, and on that note, may you please change my name to Tris on the marking sheets for classes?" I say.

"Sure, won't be a moment" she says walking away to the printer that is located behind her desk chair. She walks back over with my timetable in her hands.

"Here you go, do you need any help finding your way around the school?" She asks politely.

"Thank You, but I'm fine, if I have any troubles I'll come up here" I smile. I say goodbye and walk to my locker.
It takes me a few minutes to try and find it.

I walk over to my locker, trying to not get any attention from the mocha-skinned girl and her friends. I put in the code, 4610. But it won't budge. I shake it a few times but it doesn't help.

"Would you like some help?" The mocha-skinned girl asks.

I smile, "Yes please"

She wiggles the lock and bangs the metal locker door, it clicks open.
"Thank You" I say.

"No Problem, your new here right? What's your name?" She smiles.

"Yeah, I'm Tris" I say.

"Hey Tris I'm Christina, can I see your timetable?" She puts out her hand as I pass her the white sheet.

"Awesome! We have all our classes together" she grins. I nod. He hands me back my paper and gets the rest
Of her friends attention.

"Guys, this is Tris. She's the new girl" she says placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Hello" I smile.

"Tris, this is Uriah,Marlene,Zeke,Shauna,Will,Lynn and Four" she says pointing to each of them.
I hear some 'hey's, Hi's and Hello's'

I look at someone for to long, Four. He has glistening Brown eyes, plump pinkish lips and a hooked nose. Very Handsome.

He notices and stares back. I look away. I can see in the corner of my eye, the sides of his mouth turn up forming a smile.

"Let's Go To HomeRoom" Christina says.

We walk off to the start of class.