Chapter 15

Time Lapse|Day Of The Party|Saturday

I'm with Christina at Starbucks. We are talking about me living in Dauntless. After we finish our drinks we are gonna go shopping for tonight.

"I'm moving into the Dauntless Headquarters!" I say.

"OMG! Yay! You get your own apartment?" She squeals.

"Yes I do! No bed times, I can do what I want when I want!" I laugh.

"Man! I'm gonna be sleeping over your house a lot!" She laughs.

"I don't mind!" I smile.

"When do you move in?" She says.

"Umm I don't know, whenever I guess. I'm hoping I start packing and moving tomorrow" I say.

"I'll help! OH! The wardrobe!" She yells.

"Okay! Shut up!" I laugh/whisper.

We finish our drinks and get into Christina's car. We start to head towards the mall.

"Okay, tonight you have to wear and put on the things I say. No ifs or buts!" She says.

"Fine, everything is down to you!" I smile.

It takes us about 5 minutes to get to the mall. Christina pulls into the 5 minute parking zone.
"You stay here, I will be really quick okay?" She says.

"Okay" I say.

-----Time Lapse|Getting Ready-----

"I don't know about this" I says.

"You look amazing!" Christina squeals.

I stand facing the mirror, I am wearing a black short dress, that sticks to my body showing off all my curves. The dress is so short it goes just a little bit down from the bottom of my ass.
The top of the dress is a strapless.

I am wearing black heels. My hair is straightened and left down. My face has mascara, foundation, blush and a little bit of eyeliner.

"You look so sexy and badass, Tris!" She says.

"Thanks" I say.

"Everything is going to be fine. All you have to do it flirt with the other boys and try and piss Four off, okay?" She says.

"Yeah, okay" I smile.

"Let's go have some fun!" She yells.