Chapter 51 ~The Big Day. Pt.2

We walk out.

I see the burning, beautiful sunshine in the sky. Everyone is standing looking at me. There are countless people that I do not recognise. But one, special thing captures my attention.

Tobias.

I look at him. Shauna was right, those butterflies have disappeared. My whole world stops. I focus on Tobias who has a big, smile on his face. Looking at me.

The wedding chimes sing on as I walk down the isle. I pass my mother, who is on the verge of crying, happy tears. I smile at her.

I reach Tobias. My father passes me my hand towards his. I smile at him. My dad kisses my head and walks over towards my Mom. I stand opposite, Tobias. Shauna and Christina are behind me. Uriah, Zeke and Will stand behind Tobias.

I pass Christina my bouquet, while smiling at her. Tobias takes the end of the veil and sets it ontop of my head. He smiles and I smile back.

The preacher begins to talk as Tobias and I stand hand in hand.

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and wonderfull occasion, to join Tobias Eaton and Beatrice Prior in holy matrimony.
Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you.

"Tobias, do you take Beatrice to be your lawfully, wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I Do."

"Beatrice, do you take Tobias to be your lawfully, wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

As he says those words. I feel a bubble in my stomach. I will always love Tobias. I will always be there for him, comfort him. I know that after I say these words, my whole entire life will change. We have been through so much. Our first kiss; the time I told him about my past; the times I spent with him at Starbucks, in the early hours of the morning; seeing him cheat on me; me wanting to die; making up again; going to prom; making love for the first time; hearing I was pregnant; getting beaten up by Marlene; the baby not surviving; me holding a gun to Marlene's head; me wanting to die again;

There have been many, many more events that I know that I will never forget. He stuck by me through everything. He was always there for me. I love him more than he will ever imagine. He is mine and I am his, and it has been that was all along.

"I Do."

-----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Okay that is the end of the first book! I'm so happy with everything I have done, as it comes to effort to update and keep writing! Thanks so much for 21k+ reads! That's incredible!💋

My next book will be named "Tris Prior; Hope" . When I write the first chapter, you will see how the story will come along. There will be happy, sad and tragic events in this story. It more than likely won't be the last book! I'm hoping I can do a third💛

Vote and Comment!💕

"Be Brave"🔥