Chapter 1

Thanks Guys For Now Reading My New Book!! My Other One Was A Bust So Here Is One I Hope To Be Successful!! Comment and Vote <4

--------------------------------
Tris Pov|
I breathe in the smell of the chimneys outside my house alerting children that their houses are still awake, giving the sense they have candy for tonight's Halloween.

I don't celebrate Halloween. I'm mean c'mon a 17 year old girl can't go trick or treating! Even though on talk shows they tell you 'Your never to old to have fun'. Well I don't listen. I would rather sit here and watch movies.

I moved to Chicago 2 days ago. I have school tomorrow. I have a very uncomfortable feeling in my stomach just thinking about tomorrow.

My old school wasn't much fun. I had a group of girls who didn't like me. They picked me out of the other 800 students. That's why I moved to Chicago, hoping everything will change.

My Mom is cooking a roast for dinner. Chicken is my favourite, especially the roast potatoes and veges.

"Beatrice, dinners ready!" She shouts from the kitchen downstairs.

I jump off my bed and head down the carpet floored stairs.

A drift of slight wind from the kitchen window blows against my face bringing the scent of dinner with it causing my mouth to water.

I sit directly In front of my Mom. My Dad is at the end of the table.

Dinner is placed out on the beautiful purple and white glass plates along with the matching cups filled with Coca-Cola. I take my metal knife and fork and start to eat my chicken first. My Mom try's to begin small talk.

"You Nervous?" She asks.

"No" I lie.
I'm Terrified.