Chapter 42.

It's around 6pm so I have an hour to get ready. Tobias and I fell asleep after snuggling together and enjoying each others presence. I loved it.

When I wake up, Tobias isn't next to me. I walk upstairs to see a pink box with white ribbon and a note attached to it.

"To My beautiful Tris,
I have gone to get ready at Zeke's. I wanted you to see this present when you were by yourself because you would have screamed and also because Zeke has a tux I can borrow :) love you, I'll be here at 6:45 to escort you to our dinner.

Love, Tobias x"

I smile and open the box. He was right, I scream like crazy! It's a beautiful dress with different patterns and colours, mainly orange, white, black and a light yellowish colour (the pic I inserted). It's beautiful! I smile to myself as I walk to the bathroom and have a nice relaxing shower.

---------------------------------------------------
I look at myself finally in the mirror. I have the gorgeous dress on, the diamond earrings that Christina got me and some black heels. I put some foundation, mascara and lip gloss on. My hair is down in chocolate brown waves. I smile.

It's about 6:40pm as I walk downstairs and take a seat on the chair located by the front door.

I hear a soft knock at the door. I flatten my hair and dress as I make my way towards the door. I open it and see Tobias looking handsome as always. His suit is black and the undershirt is white.

"Hi" I smile.

"Hey. Wow Tris, you look gorgeous" he says smirking.

"Your so handsome" I giggle. He takes my hand and walks me out the door. I make sure I lock it.

"Shall we?" He smiles.

"We shall" I laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------
We arrive at a beautiful place with plants and shining lights. I look up at the sign when I get out of the car, it reads 'Oranjee, The Taste Of Amsterdam' (I know! I couldn't think of a restaurant!) I smile and walk over to Tobias who is waiting for me.

"Wow" I say. I clasp hands with him and walk inside. We are greeted by a beautiful looking lady with brunette hair and a orange coloured dress. She walks us in. The tables are clothed with white, there are little shining lights hung up around the room, the chairs are white with padding. I look at Tobias and flash him a big smile.

"Mr and Mrs Eaton" she says walking over to a table. I giggle a bit because I'm not an Eaton...yet.

Tobias pulls the chair out for me, "thanks" I say.

"Would you like some champagne?" The women asks.

"The finest, please" Tobias asks.

The lady comes back out with a bottle of champagne, she pours it into the glasses. The colour is light yellow but a little white. I pick up the glass and look at Tobias.

"Forever?" He says.

"Forever" I smile. We *klink* the glasses together and take a sip. The bubbly substance makes its way down my throat. The sensation burns a little but soothes after. It's amazing.

"Wow" Tobias and I say at the same time. We laugh together.

"Would you like a menu or the 'Chefs Choice'?" She smiles.

"The chefs choice please" I say.

"Same as the lady" he says.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Tobias and I started eating our meals that tasted amazing! It was a 'Dragon Carrot Risotto'. We have been talking about random things for the past hour.

"Thanks so much for the dress babe. It's amazing! This is an awesome present" I smile.

"Your welcome. Anything for you! But it's not your only present" he smiles back. "Wait here"

"Okay" I giggle.

He walks outside and comes back a couple minutes later with some presents in his hands.

"Omg! Your amazing" I laugh as he sets the presents down on the chair beside me. He hands me a small one. It's an envelope with 'To Tris' in cursive writing on it. I open it and a card falls on my lap with a letter.

"No. Way" I say in awe. A 12 month membership to Chipotle. "Omg! Thank you! You know me way to well" I giggle.

He hands me a big present this time. I open up the wrapping paper and see the box has an apple symbol on it. I open the box and there lies a Mac Book Pro.

"Babe. I can't accept this! You must have paid a fortun--"

"Shh! You deserve it! Open the next one" he smirks handing me a square shaped present. I rip the wrapping paper and I see Cd soundtracks.

Imagine Dragons, Six60, Ellie Goulding, Ed Sheeran and Birdy. He knows me way to well.

"Do you like, have mind reading powers or something? Because these are all the CDs I wanted!" I laugh.

"No I don't but I just knew you wanted them. You kept looking at them in the store" he smiles. "Last present"

He hands me a tiny bag with Tiffany and Co. Written in silver letters on the teal coloured bag. I open it and see a tiny flip open box. I flip it open and see a charm. It's a ring.

I look up at Tobias and see him kneeling on one knee. I sit there shocked.

"Ever since I laid eyes on you I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I had to think it though because I thought I was going insane, but I wasn't. The days I have spent with you have been the best days of my life. Your my world, my soulmate, my bestfriend. You complete me. I remember the day when we had our first fight. It ripped me apart when you didn't talk to me for weeks. I was alone and felt empty. When you forgave me again, it's like the grey sky's turned into light. I will always be here for you no matter what happens. When you tried to take your life and you didn't wake up for days I was always by your side, knowing that 'My Tris' will wake up. I prayed and prayed for you to wake up. And you did! I will always be the shoulder you can cry on, the clown to crack up jokes for you when your sad, the person who will do anything for you. I love you with all my heart, my soul, my everything.
Beatrice Prior, Will You Marry Me?"