Chapter 26

Tris POV|

I dropped Christina home and now I'm on my way back to the apartment. I don't know how this conversation is going to go but I'm feeling really bad. I'm going to clean my arm when I get back.

5 minutes later I pull up to Dauntless. I walk along the dark halls that a supported by 2 light bulbs. I walk up to the door and take a deep breath and wall through.

I see Tobias on the couch,
"I need to go upstairs for a second" I say.

I walk upstairs into the bathroom and lock the door. I turn the water on and put my wrist under the running water. I bite my lip because it's stinging like hell. The water turns bright red.

Once all the excess blood is gone I get a towel and dab slowly and lightly around to dry it. I walk out the door and go into the bedroom to get a long sleeved jumper. I return downstairs and sit on the sofa.

"I'm sorry" I say. "I shouldn't have walked off and yelled at you"
"Baby, it's okay" he says reaching for my hands. I burst into tears and run over to him.
"Shh, don't cry. Everything is okay" he says.
"I was just angry that you basically stood up for her and took her side" I say.
"I wasn't taking her side or standing up for her. I just didn't people to think you are the bad guy by lashing out at her, I love you and only you"

He looks at me in the eyes and brings his mouth down to mine. My heart warms and my body tingles. We kiss with a heated force as he picks me up and puts my legs around his stomach. He walks towards the stairs and walks up.

He grips at the wooden railing with one hand and holds my up with the other, his hand reaching under my shirt every now and then.

We reach the bedroom and he puts me down onto the bed. He tares at my clothes. I'm naked on the bed. I hide my wrist by covering the cut side with with blanket.He undresses himself and connects his mouth to mine, his tongue entering, making me moan.

"You okay?" He mumbles against my lips.
"Yeah" I say.
He puts soft kisses onto my stomach then he pushes into me, there is no pain like last time. I fist the sheets and moans escape my mouth as he slowly picks us the speed.

"Faster..." I moan. His speed picks up and my moans get louder. He puts his mouth to mine to keep my moans quiet. I grab onto his shoulders, I can feel I'm about to spill out as my legs start grow weak.

"Scream my name Tris" he whispers in my ear.
I scream his name,
"Oh, Tobias" I yell as I release. Tobias releases not even a second later. He falls back onto the bed. Our heavy breaths mix.

"Wow, that was amazing" I laugh.
"Sure, was" he smiles.
We fall asleep tangled in eachother arms.

I know that Tobias is the one for me, and I know that I am the one for him. But no matter how many times we fight and argue we always find a way back to eachother, it just proves that what we have is real.

-------------------------------
Short Chapter💕 //
Vote and Comment✌️//
AJ