Chapter 50 ~ The Big Day. Pt 1.

The Big Day Pt 1 || ⭐️

I sit in the white cushioned chair starring at my reflection in the mirror infront of me. I have red lips, light brown eye shadow, eyeliner that flicks at the ends of my eyes, mascara and foundation. My dirty blonde hair is let down in waves behind my back. Every inch of me has been waxed, except my eyebrows and arms. It was definitely a painful experience.

This morning as been very stressful. I woke up and vomited again. I was getting frustrated with all the brushes and utensils being poked at me. I craved Tobias this morning, to the point were I was crying, but we got through it, as a team.

I have my white dress on. It still amazes me how beautiful it is. The jewels on the chest/breast area shine brightly in the light. Shauna and Christina both have there beautiful pink wedding dresses on. Looking stunning.

It about 10am and the wedding will start at 11am. 1 hour till I'm officially his. My butterflies have turned into Pelicans.

"How are you feeling, Tris?" Christina smiles.

"I am so nervous about today, I'm scared I'm going to mess up my lines or trip over" I sigh shaking my head.

"Tris, everything is going to be fine. Today is going to be the best day of your life! You'll never forget this moment, it'll stay with you forever. Just be yourself and I bet when you see him, those butterflies I bet you have in your stomach will be gone." Shauna says.

She grabs something from behind her, the veil. The places the little clip ontop of my head. The little jewels sparkle, along with my dress. She helps me stand up and hands me the Bouquet of flowers.

"There Ya go! You look beautiful!" She smiles.

Shauna is one of those types of people that is into saving the planet, eating healthy and she always know what to say. Every girl deserves friends like mine.

"You always know what to say huh?" I smile, "I love you girls so much. I don't know what I would do without you!"

"Hey! Don't go crying on me now! That took ages to do!" Christina whines. I laugh.

"Now Tris, it's time to hop into your ride" she winks.

I have a worried look on my face. I am really nervous!

"Let's go!" Shauna giggles.

-----------------------------------------------

We arrive at Navy Pier beach. I was escorted there by a black limousine. Everything is set out, the chairs, the arch were Tobias and I will be standing when we say our vows, there are flowers everywhere. It's gorgeous. The people are currently sitting in there seats.

I get out of the car and walk into the white coloured tent, where there is a cup of water and a biscuit for me, for before I walk out. My dad stands in the middle of the tent. Looking amazing in his tux.

"Dad!" I say walking quickly over to him. I hug him by the waist. He sets his head ontop of mine.

"How's my baby girl?" He smiles.

"I'm so nervous!" I sigh. I back away from my dad and stand beside him, hanging onto his arm.

"3 minutes!" Christina squeals while walking into the tent with Shauna. The tent we stand in is directly in front of the row of seats I have to walk down which is in the middle.

I breath in deeply, trying to calm myself down. That's when I hear the music.

The wedding song.

"We love you, Tris" Shauna smiles. She walks out the tent down the isle with Christina.

"Dad?" I ask.

"Yes, dear?" He says.

"Don't let me fall" I say breathing deeply.

"I promise." He kisses the top of my head.

We walk out.

---------------
💖😊