Chapter 33

4 Months Later//Friday

I am 5 months pregnant and my belly is HUGE. For the past 4 months Tobias has been really supportive.

He started his job as a Dauntless Control Room Guard. Which pays mega bucks! He works from 9am till 4pm. He goes to work at 9am so he can look after me in the mornings.

Since tomorrow is Saturday, we are going to tell my parents about my pregnancy. I don't think they are going to take it very well, but they have to realise that I am having this baby. Tobias and I think that we left it a little bit late to tell them. I am already 5 Months pregnant and they don't even know.

Tobias is predicting that the baby is going to be a girl, I think it's going to be a boy. I can't wait to hold him/her.

It's around 3:30pm. I have decided to organise a movie night at my place around 6:30pm, with the group. That excludes Marlene. So it will be Uriah, Zeke, Shauna, Lynn, Christina, Will, Tobias and I.

Tobias has been missing his friends and so have I.

With me being pregnant, he can't really go out and do things anymore. He is always cramped in the house with me and I feel really bad!

Today mainly consisted of me eating food, watching movies and crying due to stomach pains. Which is normal.

I hear the door unlock and open. unfamiliar footsteps walk into the kitchen. I get up from the couch and walk into the kitchen. It's somebody I didn't expect to see.

My Brother.

"Caleb" I whisper.

-----------------------------------------
Sorry For The Short Sucky Chapter Guys! I am trying my hardest to keep updating. Don't worry I will never abandon this story. I might not be on for a while during some chapters because of a writers block, but I will try and make things work. Just for you💜
-
Thanks For 5k+ Reads and 200+ Votes! I'm glad you guys like me story :)
-
Vote and Comment💕