Chapter 49

26th of December || a day before the wedding.

Yesterday was Christmas. The whole day Tobias and I cuddled together in bed. I really enjoyed it, his warm arms wrapped around my small body. His manly scent, smelling like sweat and man deodorant. His pink, plump lips attracted to mine, making me feel like home. Those are the days I feel most at home, between his arms.

Tobias, the group and I decided not to spend Christmas with eachother, because we needed to get ready for the wedding and spend time with our families. I contacted my mother and father, who were well and excited for the wedding.

Tonight I have to say goodbye to Tobias because I am spending the night at Christina's. Aparently it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, said Christina.

I am currently packing some of my stuff to take for tonight. My pyjamas, makeup bag, my forever necklace that Tobias got me, my hair ties and toothbrush. I look at the clock and see that it is around 11am.

Tobias is currently making lunch for us both. Salad and a coke. During the the day I like to eat a healthy good amazing of food. Ever since I was said to have anorexia, Tobias has been making sure I eat the way I am meant to. 3 times a day, with some snacks in between.

I zip up my black and white polka dotted bag and leave it on the bed. I leave for Christina's at 4pm.

I walk down the stairs and around the corner to the dining room where the table is. Tobias just put down the bowls of salad and the coke. I smile at him and walk over. I press my lips to his and sit down. We being to make small talk.

"Tomorrow aye?" He chuckles.

"I'm so nervous" I sigh. He places his hand on my thigh, massaging it with his long, stern fingers.

"Don't be nervous, everything is going to be fine" he reassures me with a smile. I nod my head and put some capsicum into my mouth.

---------------------------------------
After we finished our lunch, Tobias and I decided to watch a movie in the bedroom. We watched a movie called 'The Amazing SpiderMan 2' it's about this teenaged boy who got bitten by a radioactive spider and turns into this superhero. It's kinda awesome.

It's heading towards 4pm when Tobias arrives at Christina's place to drop me off. He walk over to my side of the door and opens it for me. I smile at him. He takes my hand and walks me up to the door. Before we knock in the door, Tobias presses his lips onto mine.

Our mouth move in perfect timing. His left hand slips behind my stomach, pulling me closer to him while his right hand is placed gently on my cheek. I have both my hands wrapped around his neck. I smile between kisses.

The door flings open, we break apart from our kiss. Standing at the door is Christina with her hand on her hip, eyeing both of us. A smile places on my lips. I turn towards him and smiling.

"I'll see you at the alter" he smirks.

"You sure will" I giggle.

"I love you" he smiles.

"I love you more" I say
"I love you most" he says.

"Forever?" I ask looking into his sparkling brown eyes,
He kisses my lips,
"Forever" he says.

---------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter :(