Chapter 44

16th of December //

It's been a week since Tobias proposed to me. The whole week consisted of Christina cramming me with ideas for the wedding. I practically had to beg Tobias for her to be our wedding planner. He gave in after a little bit.

We have decided to not have a massive wedding. We will invite family and friends. The wedding is a month from today. I am really excited and so happy to have a wonderful husband.

Tobias and I are currently in the shower together. He gets the conditioner and massages my scalp. My head is on his shoulder and my arms wrap about his stomach. He puts me under the water. Pink coloured foam goes everywhere.

The water drips down my back, soothing my sore muscles from last night. Yes...I'm sore. I look up at him and he looks down at me. We exchange smiles. I wrap my hands around his neck and lift myself up to reach his lips. He kisses me back softly.

He picks me up and wraps my legs around his muscular torso, pushing me against the wall, my hands held behind my head. I moan as his tongue slips inside my mouth. My hands clutch his hair and he pushes his length into me.

"I love you" I moan.

"I love you too" he grunts.

Moans escape my mouth as he rocks his hips against mine. I completely ignore the pain and concentrate on him. His kisses make there way down my neck. My head falls back against the rocky cement wall. His hands move to clutch the side of my hips. Let me just say, we have a MASSIVE shower.

He pushes into me faster. His grunts get louder and moans escape my mouth. I can feel like I'm about to spill out as my hands squeeze Tobias back and my eyes roll to the back of my head. Ecstasy comes over me. The last moan escapes my mouth as he lets go inside me.

"I love you" I pant. "So much"

"I love you too baby" he kisses my lips, "so so much"

--------------------------------------
"Hey Christina" I say against my phone.

"Hey Tris what's up"

"Nothing much. Tobias and I were wondering if we could finally have a night with pizza, drinks and some games" I say.

"Yeah that would be awesome! What time?" She giggles against the phone.

"Around 7pm. Can you let everyone know? Make sure Marlene bitch face isn't there" I say.

"Sure thing, Tris" she says.

"Okay awesome I'll see you guys tonight! See Ya" I smile against the phone.

"Bye!" She says loudly. I click the end button and head back upstairs towards the bedroom where Tobias is.

"Hey babe, everything's all sorted for tonight" I say gathering the washing and putting it into the basket. I walk into the wash room, just across the hall from our bedroom. I open the washing machine lid and put all the dirty washing in. I put in the lavender scent washing liquid and click a few buttons. The machine starts rumbling and spinning the clothes around.

I walk back into the room and stand there looking at Tobias. He has the plasma screen TV on, he is spread across the bed in his boxers while stuffing his face full of Doritos.

"We're you even listening?" I say placing my hand on my hip. He completely ignores me.

"Tobias Eaton!" I say waking over to him grabbing the chips from him.

"Hey!" He whines, "give them back!"

"Tobias, your 21! Stop acting like a fucking 5 year old!" I roll my eyes, "did you hear me before?"

"No I didn't and also I'm acting like a Four year old" he laughs.

"Ha ha." I say sarcastically, "I said, that everything is sorted for this afternoon, the group is coming over and having pizza. We're playing truth or dare and spin the bottle too"

"Okay" he whines.

"Hey! It's 5:30 in the afternoon and you look like a ass. Go get changed" I say. He walks past me and I gag. I almost throw up.

"Jesus Christ, Tobias! Get in the fucking shower you sink! Ahhhh!" I scream.

He walks back over to me. I back away holding my hand out towards his chest shaking my head. He engulfs me into a hug. I start screaming.

"Get off me! Ahh! Tobias" I laugh while I'm screaming.

"I guess you have to have a shower too now" he winks.

"Ugh! Fine, lets go. No fucking though!" I laugh.

"WHAT?!" He whines. I shake my head and walk into the bathroom with Tobias. We start to get ready for tonight.