Chapter 17

I'm at Starbucks with Four. It's a Monday morning so we have school. School starts at 8:45. It's 7:15 so we have an hour and a half.

"So how has everything been?" He asks.

"Yeah, okay. But I'm better now because I have you" I smile.

"I'm so sorry for everything. I'm so stupid and I shouldn't have done that" he pleads.

"Hey, I said get over it. Yes I won't forget that, but I'm trying okay" I say.

"I found out some news" he says "I'm moving into the Dauntless Compound" he smiles.

"Wait! I'm moving there too! Just across the hall from Uriah and Zeke's apartment" I laugh.

"Well what a coincidence! I'm apartment number 4, just across the hall from Uri's as well" he says.

"I'm apartment number 6" I giggle.

"Have you started moving in yet?" He asks.

I whack the palm of my hand onto my forehead, "damn it! I was meant to pack yesterday" I say, "I'll do it this afternoon, I haven't checked the place out yet" I say.

"Wait, you don't have to move your furniture into the place, everything's already there. The fridge is stacked with food!" He laughs. "I'll help you pack your things the afternoon?" He asks.

"Yeah I would love that!" I say

I give him a lingering kiss on the lips. He pulls back,
"Your lips taste amazing, just like chocolate" he says as he cups my cheeks with his hands placing my mouth to his. I allow his tongue to enter. We both pull back,

"Thanks" I smile.

--------Time Lapse| Apartment-------

I said my goodbyes to my mom and dad when I grabbed my clothes, makeup, hairbrush ect.

I'm at my apartment with Four. He is carrying my bags like a gentlemen and I am opening the apartment door. Once I hear the click I make my way through the door.
These apartments are massive!

I walk into the dining room and see a big wooden style table, with wooden chairs and cushions.

I go to the living room and see a big couch with a massive TV. There are hundreds if DVDs beside the cabinet near the TV. There is a big cabinet on the side of the wall. It has heaps of places to put things.

I walk into the kitchen, the bench tops are black marble with white swirls, there is a big stainless steel fridge with a freezer connected to it. There is a beautiful oven and cook top. There are pans, bowls, plates, cups, knives, spoons and forks in the cupboards. I open up the fridge to see the whole fridge full of everything you need! Even Dauntless cake!

I make my way up the stairs with Four. There are 3 rooms and 1 bathroom. The master bedroom has a massive bed with a walk in closet. The cover of the bed sheets is black with purple pillow cases.

The other two rooms have a single bed with red bed sheets. Also with drawers and a closet.

The bathroom has already towels, soap, toothbrushes, shampoo and conditioner, toothpaste ect. The shower is big. And in the corner is a bathtub with jets!

"OMG. Is this really happening?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's awesome isn't it?" He says.

"When are you moving into your apartment?" I ask.

"Already have, baby. I brought my stuff yesterday" he says.
"Awesome!" I say.

I look at the clock located on the bathroom wall, it's 8:00pm.

"Where did you put my bags?" I smile.

"In your room" he says.

I walk into my room. I still can't believe the bed is so big!
"Thanks" I say.

I walk over to him and kiss his lips. I extend my arms around his neck as his arms are around my stomach.

The kiss becomes stronger as he picks me up and places me on the bed. His tongue slips into my mouth tangling with mine.

He reaches for the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head. My stomach is bare and I'm left in a bra and pants.

His kisses make there way down my neck and leaving kisses on my stomach.

"Can I?" He says pointing to my bra.

I nod. I'm getting quite nervous because I don't really have anything to show. He unclasps my bra and pulls it off. Once my boobs show, I turn my face away knowing that he will probably make a weird face or even laugh.

"Beautiful." He says kissing them.

I turn my face and look at him. He is so caring and handsome. Even though they are ugly, he decided to call them beautiful.

He reaches for the belt of my jeans and starts undoing the belt. I place my hand of his hand to stop him.

I am shaking like crazy. He seams to notice and backs away,

"I'm sorry" I say.

"No don't be sorry, I understand and I will wait until you are ready okay?" He says.

"It will be soon, so you don't have to wait much longer" I say.

"I would wait a thousand years for you" he smiles.

"Thank You" I smile back.

I get up and put a large t-shirt on and some underwear.
I climb into bed. Four kisses the top of my head,

"Goodnight" he says getting up. He starts to walk out the door,

"Will you stay with me?" I ask.

He walks back over to the bed and kicks of his shoes.
My back is facing him as he places his arms around me pulling me into his chest.

"Forever" he says.