Chapter 2

I wake up to the blaring sound of my alarm clock. I do not want to get out of bed. But I know I have to. It's senior year and Divergent High started going back to school 1 week ago, so I'm 1 week late.

I get up of my Queen sized bed and walk to the bathroom. I take a 3 minute shower. I step out and put the black towel around my small, flat body and walk back to my room.

I decide to dress casual. I don't want to stand out. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white singlet with a leopard print cardigan. I put my long blonde/brown hair into a bun that sits above my head.

I walk back to the bathroom to apply my foundation,mascara and eyeliner.

To be honest I never really dress this well. It may just be a plain t-shirt with some jeans and my hair left down with no makeup. But I need to make a good first impression.

I head downstairs and grab an apple for breakfast. I leave a note telling Mom and Dad that I have gone early. I grab the keys to my Matte Black Mini (that's the picture I put on this chapter) and head out the door.

I hop in and drive off to Divergent High which is on the Main Street of Chicago.

It been 20 minutes and I get to the parking spot at the front of the school. I see Mustangs, Sport Cars, Some Chryslers and just some dodgy cars around near the far back. I get out of my car and lock it.

Here Goes Nothing.
-----------------------

Hey Guys,
Please let me know if you like my fanfic! I need to know if I'm doing good,
AJ.