Chapter 14

It's been 2 days since the party. My days consist of school, reading, the gang and Uriah.

Uriah has become very close to me, friend wise. He is so caring and sweet. The night of the party. How he wrapped his arms around me, that's what made me not jump. I realised that I have people who love me, I don't need Four.

Speaking of Four, he sits alone at lunch, so does Marlene. They don't talk to eachother. Four has tried so many things to try and win me back. I'm just not ready at the moment. What he did almost cost me my life. I could have died if Uriah, Christina and Zeke weren't there.

I know Four regrets and hates what he did. But he has to learn from his mistakes.

I'm at school and it's lunch break. I walk over to Christina at the table. The gang still isn't here yet.

"Revenge" she says.

"Hmm?" I say confused.

"You need to get revenge on Four, I know exactly the way" she says.

"Explain" I ask.

"Okay, there is a party coming up in 2 days. Me and you go shopping for a sexy, smokin' hot look, then you walk in and tease Four, by flirting with the other boys" she smiles.

"This school has a lot of parties!" I say, "you know what? Yeah let's do this!" I laugh.

"This is going to be fun!" She yells.

"What would you think if I took Four back?" I ask.

"Honey, its okay. The heart wants what it wants. If the heart wants Four then the heart wants Four. If the heart wants Uriah, then the heart wants Uriah, but you need to remember, you almost died because of Four and Marlene. What they did was wrong, they broke you. Okay?" she says.

"Wow, you know the exact words to say at the right time, don't you?" I laugh.

"Yep!" She giggles.

-------------------------------
Time Lapse| at home.

I arrive at my house and walk through the front door. My parents are sitting at the dining room table. I have been thinking heaps lately about moving into the Dauntless Compound with the apartments attached to the Compound. I think it's the time to ask.

"Hey guys, can I talk to you's for a second?" I ask.

"Sure honey, what's wrong?" My mom asks. I take a seat in front of them.

"Yeah, I have been thinking for a while since I'm 17, I wanted to see if we can arrange some things for me to get an apartment at the Dauntless Compound" I says.

My mother keeps looking at my Dad. They always like to make choices together not just by themselves.

"I don't know, will you be okay living by yourself? I don't want anything to happen to you" my dad says.

"Dad, nothing will happen to me. I'll get a job and start work and I'll start becoming an adult and getting used to things. I want to start living right now, not waiting until I'm like 20 and everyone else has an apartment and has jobs, you know?" I explain.

"It's okay with me, she has a point Andrew." My mother smiles.

"Fine, it's okay with me" he smiles too.

I let out a little squeal and run over to my dad and hug him,
"Thank you! I love you!" I yell.

I run over to my Mom and hug her too,
"I love you!" I yell again.

I can't wait!

---------------------------------
Who's excited to get revenge on Four?😏
Comment and Vote💕
~ AJ