Chapter 18

Tuesday.

I wake up, with strong arms around me. It 6:30am and I have to get ready for school, so does Four. I slip out of his arms gently trying not to wake him I succeed.

I walk downstairs and still get astonished about how big my place is. I open up the refrigerator and look around at all the different types of food. I take out some bacon, eggs, pancake mix and some hash browns.

I turn on the cook top and oil the pan. I put on the eggs and bacon first. I put the hash browns in the oven and whisk up the pancake mix. I put 3 pieces of toast in.

After I finish with cooking 6 pieces of bacon and 4 eggs, I put the pancakes on. The hash browns are all done. I butter up the bread

I decide to turn on some music. I connect my iPhone and play 'Thinking Out Loud~ Ed Sheeran'. The beat is nice and slow. I turn back to the pancakes singing some of the words to the song. I place all the pancakes on a plate.

I feel to warm, comforting arms wrap around my stomach. I smile when I see it's Four. We sway to the rhythm of the song. He turns me around and starts slow dancing with me. And sings.

"So baby nowwww, take me into your lovin' arms" he sings
"Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars" I sing.
"Place your hand on my beating heart" he says pulling my hand to his heart.
"Thinking out loud" I sing
"Baby, we found love right where we areeee" we sing the last bit together.

I kiss his lips as a tear escapes my eye. He is just so magical and amazing. I love him so much.

"I love you." I say. I look into his deep brown eyes. We haven't said this to eachother before. I don't know why I said it, I think it was just demanding to be said.

"I love you too" he smiles.
We stay in this moment for quite a while.
"Want some food?" I laugh.
"Yes please baby, smells so good!" He smiles.

I get him a plate of 3 pieces of bacon, 2 eggs and 1 pieces of toast with 2 pancakes and 2 hash browns. I also get a glass of orange juice for him.

I walk over to the dining table and place the food in front of him.
"Thanks Babe" I smiles.
"You have 1hr to get ready, I'm gonna go have a shower" I say.
"Are you gonna eat?" He asks.
"Oh yeah, I forgot. Hang on" I say waking into the kitchen.

I literally forgot to eat breakfast. I have hardly eaten in 3 days.
I get 1 egg, 2 pieces of bacon and 1 hash brown with 1 pancake. I haven't been hungry lately.
I walk back and sit down with Four at the table,

"Hey, why did you forget to eat?" He asks.
"I have hardly eaten in 3 days, I forgot" I say.
"Don't worry, I'll be here to remind you. If you don't eat you will get sick" he says.
"Yeah, okay" I say eating the delicious hash brown.