Chapter 29~ Pregnant?

"Beatrice, have you had sex before? Was it safe?" She asks.

"Umm...yes I have had sex. I'm not sure about the last time. I don't think it was safe" I say.

"Okay, I'm just going to give you this" she says passing me a box, "it's a pregnancy test"

"Okay." I say as she leads me to the bathroom. I shut the door and lock it. I take the test out of the box and sit down on the toilet and pee onto the stick.

I look at the little tab on the stick, it has a green '+' sign and a red '-' sign. The black arrow points to...

Positive.

I sit there on the toilet, frozen. I can't move, I'm to far in from shock. I'm pregnant?

"Beatrice, is everything okay?" Sheridan says through the door.

I make myself stand up and flush the toilet, I also wash my hands I unlock the door and walk out. My face expression showing nothing but shock.

"P-P-Postive" I stutter. Sheridan stands up and walks over to me and takes the stick from my hand. She walks back to her desk and starts typing onto the computer.

"Okay, I'm going to put you in for another appointment, tomorrow evening. I would like to do an ultrasound and see how many weeks you are." She says. She turns around to me, "your going to be okay. Everything is going to be fine"

I nod. She hands me the appointment slip and gives me a hug, we say goodbye and I walk out into the waiting room. Christina stands up from her seat and walks over to me.

"So how did it go?" She says.

"Let's talk about it, at my apartment" I say.

--------------------------------------------------------
Tris and Tobias's Apartment//

Christina and I walk into my apartment. I make us a cup of coffee, then we sit down on the couches.

"What happened?" She asks.

I burst into tears. I'm scared,terrified and worried. I'm worried that Tobias is going to leave me because I am 18 years old and he is 19 years old. That is really young to have a baby! Christina comes over and hugs me.

"It's okay" she whispers.

"Christina, I'm pregnant" I cry, "at 18 years old!"

"Oh my god. Don't worry, I will be right by your side through everything, okay?" She says.

"I'm scared that Four will leave me" I whisper,

"He won't leave you. He loves you and if he really does love you, he will stay by your side the whole way" she explains.

"Should I tell him?" I ask.

"Tris, you have to. You need to trust me on this. He won't leave you" she says.

------------------------------------
2 hours later//
Christina left about an hour ago. It was very good to have her here, she calmed me down. I have been sitting here for the past hour thinking about me being pregnant and how I am going to tell Tobias. I'm so stupid. I guess I got pregnant the night when I took off. We haven't had it since then.

I hear the door shut and familiar footsteps walk through the door. Tobias is home. He walks into the living room where I am.

"Hey babe" he says giving me a kiss on the lips. He sits down beside me and clasps my hand with his.

"Hi, how was your day" I ask.

"Yeah I was good, the boys and I just watched some movie and had heaps and heaps of food" he laughs. I don't laugh, I just smile which causes him to give me a worried look.

"Are you okay? How was your doctors appointment?" He asks. Tears are now streaming down my face.

"Tobias, do you really love me?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"Tris, I love you so much, more than you would ever believe. You are my world, I can't live without you. You can tell me anything because I am always going to be here for you no matter what" he explains. He has a confused expression on his face.

"We didn't use protection last time didn't we?" I ask. He stays silent. "Your going to be a father"

"W-W-What Do Y-You Mean?" He stutters.

"Tobias, I'm Pregnant"

---------------------/-/---/-/-----/-/-/-/-/-/---------------
😦😦😦