putting together the pieces

" Come to me kitten."i tell her watching her rise slowly without hesitation. My eyes darken watching her as she moves in my direction. I could kill her right now and yet she blindly trust me.

"As she stands in front of me guns still clentched in her little hands, i knew she wouldnt shoot me."

"i could kill you right now kitten....... But i wont. do you know why?" I asked with a smirk.

"No i dont." She says in a small voice that is laced with confusion.

"Because you told the truth, and i believed you"

I also wanted to see if you would lie i already know about hector and his father felix, however your story has started piecing together the missing gaps i didnt know so. If you would have lied, then I would have snapped your neck before you could comprehend what had happened. A solid foundation is built on trust, you see; that's what I failed at with the first woman i let into my life Natalia, and I refuse to waste another 2 years on a shaky foundation built on lies, you understand?" she nodded her head in understanding.

You've told me you story its fitting i tell you mine Natalia was the last woman i dealt long term.

"Shes the one thats funding the Albanians, right?. The one Vasily spoke about. I nodded once. She seems to have a personal score to settle with you. what happened with her? and why did you lie to me when i ask that night before i left?" She asked me still standing in front of me but she had relaxed her grip on her guns at this point, she doesnt find me a threat.

"that situation was complicated it honestly still is, natalia was a jealous little bitch who lashed out whenever she couldn't have what she wanted. The only reason i kept her around as long as i did was because she was the daughter of a Russian crime boss that ran just about every drug throughout russia and united states at the time i first started building my empire. I needed an in at the time, having her meant unlimited connections that knew how to get shit done and it also gave me a line into the gun smuggling trait. plus at the time she wasn't a bad lay either, fucking her ensured her compliance. But Other than the resources she had after about a year and 4 months i had established my own connection that superseded hers and her fathers combined so at that point, Natalia wasn't needed nor wanted. She was a spoiled, entitled bitch. Whenever i didn't get her what she wanted, she threatened me with her father and id had enough im no ones bitch boy an her father didnt scare me. So her threats were just noise. Till one day she pushed me to far and i blacked out nearly crushing her windpipe.

( flashback russia 2018)

"I can't believe you did that, how could you say infront of everyone you'd never marry me, Vladimir! Are you out of your mind? Do you know how this makes you look? How it makes me look!?" Natalia ranted as she paced Vladimir's office, her face red as a tomato. "And how does it make you look, Natalia? Because as I recall, we were never engaged or even in a faithfully committed relationship." Vladimir crossed his hands over his stomach as he leaned back in his chair.

"We've been together almost 2 years, vlad 2! When our associates get wind of this embarrassing stunt you pulled, I'm going to be a laughingstock amongst the world's most powerful cartels, gangs, and drug lords. You're making me look like im not good enough to be a queen in this business, i put alot of thought into that proposal and you basically shit all over it." Natalia huffed and crossed her arms like a spoiled 10 year old.

"I'd refrain from using such language right in front of me natalia when you know i dont tolarate disrespect." vlad warned, his eyes squinted as he watched her every move. Fuck you Vladimir how could you say no to marrying me? How fucking could you, we were seated at a dining table surrounded by underworlds finest gang leaders and public figures i casually said we be married soon, all you had to do was say yes, but noooo you had to embarrass me by laughing in my face saying hurtful things. She finished panting her face red with her eyes misty with fake crocodile tears.