bow to the blood queen

We enter one of vlad's warehouses that sat in the middle of the harbor on the outside of the city surrounded by big bodies of water,the harbor was relatively empty except for a few ocean containers that looked rusted from the new York rain.

From the outside the warehouse looked abandoned with broken windows boarded up doors and Chip paint, but that's just a front for what was underneath it according to vlad, underneath the concrete floors of this Warehouse was what Vlad had deemed 'the pit"a special place where he would bring enemies who pissed him off trying to take over his territory, those who disrespected him, or the ones who were plain disloyal.

From the back of vlad's Street 750 Harley Davidson motorcycle I stared up at the huge dark building
“come my queen, its show time.” vlad smirked menacingly, not waited for a reply to his statement as he  walked towards the warehouse his hand finding my lower back as we walked side by side. His crew dismounted their bikes also following behind us eager to see if their leader had chosen well. Because in order to be his queen i needed to be seen as just as ruthless as him an win their respect, though it wasnt needed i still wanted it on my own not on the strength of being
" Vladimir petrovski's woman".
As we strolled calmly to the warehouse approaching the rusty door A lanky pale armed man made his way into the view before speaking to vlad in Russian and looked at us. He shouted something at someone in the inside of the door in in Russian before moving out the way to let us pass, His eyes slithered up an down my full figure staring longer than he should, smiling. At first glance the inside of the warehouse was dark and dusty looking like noone had disturbed anything inside it in a long time. But the back of the warehouse was a different story.
making our way to the back of the house i see a thick metal door come into view, feeling his hand move from its place on my lower back i see him sliding in the key card and entering soundlessly as cries of pain echo through the space. I close my eyes, savoring them for what they are.

Music created by a master. My monster.

“Please,” the man begs,i register his voice as the man that was spying on me in the bathroom. He is chained on his chair to the wall. His face is bleeding, probably from a broken nose, as many cuts and bruises mar his body. A yellow pool is under him, and by the disgusting smell, it’s urine. He trembles all over while his gaze focuses on Vasily. Who is whipping off his bloody knuckle  and grabbing a towel to remove the blood droplets from his face. clucking his tongue.
“i bet you regret looking at the bosses woman. Tell me was it worth it?.”
The man finally registers our presence, and he kicks on the chair, trying to get out, although it’s useless. " boss please v-vladd have mercy.” he choked out. Yeah, right. This useless fucker… deserves his punishment.
“You finally joined us. You want in on him братан (brother) before i finish im growing bored now?
saying nothing vlad moves forward, grabbing a knife from the table with a slightly curved blade. He goes behind the fucker’s back and He places the tip of his weapon on the shoulder, near the vein but not touching it.
Studying his movement i see him press it deep enough to give pain and draw blood, but light enough to not cause aggressive bleeding. This is different than just randomly stabbing someone. I see clearly that vlad likes to take his time an make a sick art out of killing his victims so they suffer.

"So fucking beautiful" my mind screams out.

He then proceeds to slide the knife on the skin as blood slowly comes to the surface. The man cries out in pain begging for help that will never come. Once he is done, he does something unexpected. He steps back dropping the bloody knife on the table before quick as lightning snapping the mans neck.

Turning he moves to sits on the chair nearby before speaking to me directly.

The night of the shooting you said
" save him for me", well love ive done just that he told me a blood hazed look in his eyes I gulped as he turned to look at me in the eyes his amber ones now jet black. shivers ran down my spine as I saw the sadistic glint in his eyes. He is a psychopath the look in his eyes confirmed it.