caught you kitten

I turned The television on when I arrive at my new temporary home. My eyes close tightly letting the noise from the morning news drown out the overbearing silence. Stepping over to the window i stare out it watching the sun creep over the horizon bringing Saturday morning with it.

" fuck you Vladimir you fucking bastard" i say. Feeling my eyes well up with tears and my heart squeezes tightly in my chest, i start Wiping furiously as they begin running down my cheeks.

                   ***************

Vasilys pov....

"как продвигается охота, босс."( how goes the hunt boss) Vasily frowns at triggers question, as he walked through the front door of their clubhouse. He slipped out of his leather jacket as he came to his stairs, throwing it over the woren out leather couch. Ascending the stairs slowly, Coming to the top of the staircase, vasily turned down the hall, heading for his brother and bosses office. When he pushed the door open, he was immediately hit with the strong scent of cigar smoke.
'What the fuck is he doing in here sitting in the dark?', vasily thought silently.

Hitting the light, he scanned his brothers lavishly furnished office until his eyes landed on Vladimir himself, who was gazing at him with a raised brow and lit cigar dangling from his fingers. Gone was the cocky love struck fucker who was psychotic an in love. In his place was a long-haired, long beard wearing, mad man that was going to burn newyork to ashes. After everything with him and Angelmarie last night, vasily had watched his brother morph into something even more sinister than his former self, and that let vasily know losing his queen  hurt more than Vladimir could say.

 "Как твой брат?."
 ( "How are you brother?.") Vasily asked as he ventured to the chair in front of the desk, plopping down with a sigh. Vladimir said nothing, just took a long drag of his cigar. He expelled the smoke with his amber, squinted eyes set on his brother.
Мексиканцы были бесполезны в поисках моей королевы».
("The mexicans were useless in locating my queen.") He replied after a while, his tone dark.

Итак, позволь мне угадаю, мексиканцы теперь мертвы? Что именно произошло?»
("Let me guess, the Mexicans are dead now? What exactly happened?") Vasily asked softly as not to bring down his brothers wrath, since the queens departure his brother had become a ticking Fucking time bomb.

"I respectfully walked in and told hector it was time to cash in the favor he owed me. I told him to use his Fucking satellite tracker to find her. Those пизды (cunts) thought they were going to dangle their fucking  satellite in my face in exchange for a deal on my guns, so I made it an easy decision for myself. You and every-fucking-body else know that I don't play that gift exchange bullshit when it comes to my shit. I have a set price for my guns, depending on the make, model, and where they're created. I'm not trading my shit for a favor that  Мудак (asshole) owed me to begin with."

       Vasily stared at his brother with wide eyes. He should be used to this by now, but he wasn't. Vlad had a short fuse always has, and when he felt like he was being fucked with, he pulled out his gun and used it without hesitation. If Vladimir even thought you were keeping something from him, Vasily and everyone under him knew he'd get a hot one to the head.

"What turned up during your search?" Vladimir asked, causing Vasilys hair on his neck to stand.
"Why so nervous, brother? Did you not go to look for my woman?" Vlad said moving slightly to a straight sitting position at his desk. Vasilys blood was pounding at this point, though he knew his brother wouldnt kill him he still stayed on alert. At this point his brother was a loose cannon, with more then a few loose screws.