our reality part 1

Angelmarie laid outside her body incasted in a simple one piece bathing suit an shades, staring out at the vast lining of trees as her mind raced. It had been 2 days since Vladimir had found her, kidnapped her, an punished her, and she was still shaken and twisted and aroused by what he had done to her everytime she thought about it.

The normal woman would be traumatized by the act of being strung up and whipped for what felt like hours, though the welts are still present on her body their just reminders of what hed done. What she wanted him to do again. The thought alone had her shivering in wanton longing.

Vlad thought his ' punishment' had broken her, when it did the opposite it awakened her, it brought out someone from within her who she found didn't just like inflicting pain and hurt on others but liked it done to herself in the most sinful way. The pleasurable pain vlad had subjected her body and mind to had left her dripping wet and longing for more of it. Longing for him to bring and push those feeling from her mind and her body again.

But given her inexperience sexually with men she didnt know how to ask him for what she wanted or how to express her body's growing needs to be taken by him. She wanted him to hurt her an give her pleasure at the same time to spank her then soothe the sting, had it have been a woman she'd just take what she wanted forcing the woman to Bend to her will an let her have her way with their body in a way that left them both satisfied. But now she was a queen to the most ruthless man shed ever met and she knew he wouldnt take kindly to her strong arming him the way she would the average bitch. So I've spent the last few hours laying poolside stuck on my own head, wondering when hed tye me up again or when id get to feel the sting of his hand against my skin as he peers down at me through those long dark lashes. Damn! Just thinking about it causes a tingling sensation between my thighs.

So now im left with an eating need that i hoped soon vlad would take pity on me and put out the fire burning in my body. the burning was so strong id opted to avoiding him these last few hours rising before he woke this morning dawning my bathing suit and robe before leaving the room i made breakfast and left quickly after preparing his plate leaving it on the counter an headed out the side door to the pool. as to not piss him off with my bitchy sexually frustrated attitude or snappy remarks. Despite my better judgment his punishment may not have broken me but it did put me in my place but id never out right tell him that. I sighed. as i let my eyes scan the open backyard, looking at trees and listening to birds chirp.

"It's starting to get dark, kitten. It's time to come in. You've been out here all day."

She shuddered as she heard Vladimir speak from behind her, the deep rumble of his heavy accented voice cause her nipples to harden.

"I'll be in a-" Angelmarie paused as she felt vlad run his hand threw her hair and grip it tightly. "I want you inside now, dont make me repeat myself pet." He ordered in a whisper in her ear.

She didn't even look his way as she walked past him, heading into the house. She walked over to the stairs and climbed them quickly. She reached the top and was about to make her way to the bathroom to shower when Vladimir grabbed her roughly and began steering her toward their room. He opened the door and pulled her in, then closed and locked the door behind them. Angel straightened herself to her full 5'4 hieght as vlad stood in front of her, eyeing her like a hungry lion would a small gazelle.

"Take your clothes off kitten, you have been very bad" he demanded lowly.

Angel reached for the tye at the base of her neck an undid the knot, revealing her bare DD's before removing her connected bottoms. She gave a hooded dark look to vlad an she watched his eyes roam her naked form. He suddenly snatched her up, earning a gasp from angel, and walked her over to their bed. He dumped her into the mattress, causing her to bounce a little. Vladimir grabbed her legs and pulled her down the bed until her bottom was hanging off the edge.