losing my heart

I had every intention to shower an wash the blood from my body then wake my queen up to tell her the news, but walking into my bedroom i glance at her sleeping form and everything i wanted to do leaves my mind. She looked so innocent as she slept her mouth slightly parted, one of my shirts hugged her beautiful form an her ass eating the shit out of her boy shorts. With a sharf wrapped around her head.  My eyes darken when i see her shift in bed an cuddle my pillow to her body, unintentionally poking her ass out from the covers.

Walking quietly to her side of the bed i hear her soft breathing. I carefully untie the silk scarf tugging it as it falls from her silky hair. For the life of me, i cant understand why she ties it up at night knowing i love running my hands through her thick mane. I watch Her long hair falls along her shoulder and drap her back as she says, “Vladimir, baby, why do you constantly take my scarf off while i sleep?”
“why do you insist on binding it knowing i love your hair?” I ask, voice deep an accent thick. As i hover above her pressing my body close to hers.
“ how did your night go after i left did you have Fun.” She cuddles close to me.

       You speak of me torturing someone like it was me working late in an office girl. i say chuckling slightly.
“same thing,” she says.
I caress her cheek. Shit, she is so Fucking addictive. After the night ive had, all I want is her.

Her pussy squirting in my mouth and her cunt squeezing the shit out of my dick. Talking can wait till later.

“are you tire still my queen?” pushing me so im on my back, She climbs onto my waist.
“are YOU tired vlad. I dont wanna be the reason your grumpy to your brother an gang because i kept you up all morning,i also dont wanna see the russian bull dead on his feet cause he had no sleep.” She laughs at me joking basically calling me old.
“dead on my feet? That’s blasphemy, baby.” In one fluid swoop, she’s beneath me.
“im never to tired to remind you who the fuck i am.” I place my hand across her delicate neck and offer her a tight squeeze. This cause a gasp to fall from her lips an i see her nipples grow erect. I narrow my eyes a her.

“you like when i hold your neck like this,when i have full power over you, when i can force your submission to me.” i say squeezing a little tighter, then releasing my hold slightly.

“As long as you never lie to me or cheat on me. You will always have my submission Vladimir,” she murmurs as my lips smack down onto hers. The sweetest little moan comes from her mouth. Deepening the kiss, I move my hand toward the back of her neck, kneading it softly with my thumb. My foot hooks around hers, and once more, angel is flipped. Now, her ass is wedged against my hardened cock, my chest against her back. My lips press a few soft kisses at her spine.

“Keep flipping me you Russian brute.” She threatens. In the next breath, my angel purrs as my hand pulls down her shorts.

     My thumb works its way along her tight ass hole.
“vlad nooo nn-not tthhere,” she groans. Dont deny me girl,” I say my eyes dark with lust.
“Tilt that fat ass for me.” She rises to her knees and lifts up putting a deep arch in her back. My thumb glides between her ass cheeks. Restraining myself i continue to glide toward her sweet pussy. I pet those thick petals before plunging inside of her. My dick is swallowed in her tight cunt.
“Your going to let me bury my cock in this ass? Such a beautiful ass?” I smack her left cheek so hard, it bounces back against my palm. “Vladimir,” she growls, gyrating against my cock. My thumb is still playing against her tiny bud.
“I. Will. Kick. Your. Russian Ass.” she growls out.
“dont forget who your speaking to girl” I grip her hips, working her pussy out. “Fuck you, Vlad. . .” She groans, taking each thrust while her ass claps back against me, and I work her like a piston. My thumb roams over the ridged resistance of her asshole. While she slams harder against my cock. Her cunt eating my entire dick. I stop playing with her resistance. She looks back at me. There’s an underlying lust behind her eyes, i no she wants it but she is scared. So i wont force her today but she IS giving me that beautiful virgin asshole of hers and soon.
“fuckkk daddy…” angel’s pussy quivers against my cock, holding it siege. Damn, if I don’t stop looking at her beautiful body, I’m going to nut.
“I’ve got more for you, girl. I always do,” I say, continuing to fuck her doggy style. An amazing desire washes over me, bringing all the heat to my stiff cock. While ramming into her, I consider how I want to eat her pussy, eat her ass, eat her. I want to totally devour her until shes More willing to allow my cock into those caramel cheeks. But for now I let her cunt milk my cock for all it’s worth.