you want her?

Angelmarie

The bartender sets the glass down in front of me. I thank him and raise the glass to my lips and take a sip from the straw. Mmmm, that is just what I need for the nerves going haywire in my body right now. I spin around on my barstool, leaning my back against the bar, and cross one leg over the other. I had the perfect seat to see vlad but he couldn't see me yet, id already requested a song from the dj an i was just waiting for it i wanted to tease him tonight to tempt him and to get him rallied up.
I new he was looking for me he wanted me her by 11 its 11:08 an i new he was pissed off an looking for me to walk through that door any minute now. Hes no doubt scanning the room now trying to find me an when he does, my body visibly shuddered, in fear delight an anxiety.
I new i was poking a sleeping bear but that was what was exciting me.
searching for an available pole on the floor in perfect eye sight of him, and i find it.
I take another sip of my drink, scanning the room. I notice a couple of men sitting at a table not too far from me staring at me like hungry wolves. One motioned me over, to bad they dont intrest me at all.

Ignoring them completely i finally hear the song i was waiting for an make my way through the crowd of sweaty bodys towards the gold colored pole in the center of the floor, The music is slow and perfect for my body to grind against the shiny poles cool surface. I face his section turning away from the pole while pressing my back to it letting it slide up an between my ass, slowly sliding my hands above my head gripping it in the process. My hands held it firmly while sliding down an locking behind my neck. Making the pole my imaginary partner i turn towards it slowly my body flushes against it my hips never stopped there slow winding.
   I feel his eyes before i see his face i feel them burning a hole into my back, so i close my eyes turning around i press my body back against the pole sliding down it slowly. Legs slightly open but not enough to see up my dress i grind my way up up the pole.
  Knowing hes watching i feel like My body is on fire, I also know when he gets his hands in me, i am so screwed.

   Vlad

Im going to Fucking kill her....
.

Letting out a dark chuckle I see bricks glaze eye fucking my woman openly, hearing the rumbling of my voice his eyes tear away from Angelmaries tempting form and fall back on mine.

"Do you like what you see bricks? does she interest you?" I ask him while my hand tightens around my shot glass to the point im sure itll break any second. my breathing becoming harder waiting for his answer.
I wasnt mad at her little teasing dance it both enraged me an turned me on. I was angry at this cunt of a man whos face showed he wanted to take something that wasnt Fucking his.

Before we got here word spread fast the king of new York had found his queen, shit sprawled out of control when all the underworld decided to make plays for her when they found she was just as psychic as the king himself. That made her a rare beauty and now everyone wanted to take her from me.

NOT FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!

Now this cunt across from me is looking at my woman whos eyes were trained on me an who was pretty much putting on a show for meant for me this idiot should have put 2 an 2 together quickly when he saw her eyes had never faltered from mine or given him a glance.

Dumb fuck.

I didn’t need people like that in my organization. Not around me. Not around Angelmarie. And not around my crew.
this pussy is as good as dead but before i kill him i think ill fuck with him first.

   I inwardly smile seeing him Taking off his glasses his gaze returned to the dance floor taking in her face before i see him follow her gazing eyes, when realization kicked in and I visibly saw his body heat up from across the small space.
"I-i apologize king i didnt know that was your queen Vladimir" he said nervously downing a shot his eyes now held panic.