decryption

Once they neared vlads compound they were immediately hit with the smell of gunpowder it was heavy in the air like a whores cheap perfume. They got in to the gate that was wide open and drove up the driveway to the front door. When they arrived, the house was a mess. The front door looked like it had been rammed in, and certain parts of the house were ablaze. We hopped out of the car, racing toward the house His men that were posted outside quickly followed him, searching the perimeter for his brother.  We entered the house i trailed behind him my twins firmly in hand as i kept a good watch from behind him while He navigated through the trashed house, looking for any sign of enemies that were playing dead, but came up empty. He went through the kitchen and out the back, seeing countless bodies lying about. Most of them we new were Albanians. He walked around the back of the house, coming to the side sliding door. He froze when he saw jigsaws's lifeless body lying in the grass. If jigsaw was dead, from the looks of it he went down fighting i true loyal solider.  Footsteps sounded behind him and we both turned guns drawn, seeing vasily walking up his arm in a makeshift sling. an the rest of his crew a little bruised but no worse for wear.

"Everyone's dead, but we lost jigsaw." His brother sighed out in anger.

"I see, and who was responsible to think they could make a play for me or my city." Vlad said, his eyes plated on his brother but his demeaner was ice cold and the air around him was scary.

"Vasily i left you in charge for the last 72 hours, what the fuck happened in 3 days that caused this much trouble." Vladimir asked his voice harsh, which made vasily take a cautious step back.

We got a big lead on the Albanian leader and Natasha, i think we got to close an this is a trick to divert us off there trail.

"What type of lead?" He inquired curiously.

"These." His brother used his good arm to reach into his back pocket and pulled a small stack of what looked to be CDs from inside of his suit jacket. "They showed up right after you left maybe 7 hours later, and I've been receiving about 2 every couple of hours since then," vasily explained, as vlad  grabbed tbe disk inspecting it.

"How have you been receiving them?" He implored. "Through the email. I traced the IP address, and it led back to a burner computer that the IP address was a fake. I had a few of the men pay a visit to the owner of the computer and they found the kid it belonged and were he lived at in a broken down apartment in the bottoms not more then 20 years old. They brought him in, and I had a friendly chat with him. He claimed he was never told what the discs contained or who it was really being sent to. He was only told that if he emailed all the discs at certain times, he'd receive a payment. Kid said he only did it so he'd be able to take care of his rent that he was behind on." Vasily concluded with.

"Did he tell you who was going to pay him? Have you looked at what's on the discs?" Vlad queried.

"A man named hector salliz. Had my men run a sweep on his name, and not much came up. I did a check into the kid as well, and his story checked out kids late on rent by about 2 grand, so I let him go. And, the only thing on these fucking discs are pictures of dogs." "Dogs? Are you kidding me?" Vladimir frowned, confused at the info he was just told.

"Did I not say this shit was strange?" Vasily grunted out, reaching for his throbbing arm. Vladimir peered down at the discs in bewilderment before feeling the disks be taken from his hand by angelmarie who made her way inside the house around the war zone of dead bodys and ruble, he and his brother and a few crew members followher into his downstairs office that was a little thrown around but not as bad as the rest of the house. Je watched her Take a seat, she powered on his desktop and loaded one of the discs into the drive. An image of a Doberman popped up, and angel looked from the computer to his him then over to vasily, who was watching with curious eyes.