back to reality part 2

i couldnt stop the spreading heat that was consuming my whole being at this moment, with the feeling of being stuffed invading my body. I feel every vein and inch of him slowly pushing into me. I also feel the tension from his body hes trying to work his way into mu body slowly, but the way he has me feeling right now I want it deep and hard, so I decide to contract my pussy muscles an i hear His breath hitch as his gaze focuses on me.

“Fuck,” he whispers right before he forcefully pushes all the way inside of me, causing my hips to raise completely off the bed.

“fuckkk vlad!” I gasp unable to hold my tongue from the sheer force of his thrust.

“Your going to regret that girl, you better hold on tight,” he warns. I don’t know if he’s referring to me squeezing him or what but I don’t have time to contemplate either before he begins pounding into me relentlessly.

Ooh Fuck! Fuck! Vladimir baby! I say. As I toss my head back to the pillow, my hands balling into tight fists one in his hair the other gripping the bed sheets. I can feel his fingers digging into my hips as his hard rod plunges into the deepest parts of my body.

“Is this what you wanted?!” he yells, pumping his hips relentlessly. Too turned on to even think of a coherent response, I continue thrashing my head on the pillow, giving in to the very pleasurable sensations he is giving me. I suddenly thrown into a void full of sharp pain and bursting pleasure as i feel his teeth clamp down on my nipples as my breasts bounce up and down in his face from the way he is drilling into me. With each thrusts the mix of pain a pleasure gets greater to the point im lightheaded from it. I somehow manage to keep my eyes open as look up at him, his lids lowered with passion and concentration, but staring directly into my eyes. I’ve never felt more connected to anyone than I feel in this moment. And im sureche felt it to when his lips come crashing down onto mine. His kiss is as relentless as his thrusting cock, and I can’t get enough of either. I open my mouth wide, allowing his tongue to sweep over mine, invading every inch of my mouth. I begin raising my hips up to meet his downward thrusts.

This is a maddening kind of lovemaking were experience at this moment. This is so forceful and the kind of lovemaking that will leave us both bruises in the morning. I throw my head back onto the pillow, panting needing air. But Vladimir lips soon find mine again, not allowing me much space apart from him. His hands move up from my hips up to my arms and then wrist, holding them down in place above my head as his mouth invades mine. He tilts his hips and thrusts his cock to make contact with my G-spot.

Oh God! I cry out, knowing I’m going to cum at any moment now. Without breaking our kiss, he takes one hand encircling both my wrists and reaches down running his tongues tip over my hard nipples.

  “Cum for me Angelmarie!” he commands against my lips, something about the way he uses my full name has me coming completely undone. The stimulating of my nipples, his lips moving over mine, and his hand holding my hands down are pushing me closer to release. His cock pushing on my G-spot has me powerless to do anything but listen to his command as I release all that i have, Throwing my head back and arching my back bringing my nipples in contact with his hard chest, I finally release. I wrap my legs around his lower back and squeeze my muscles around his still thrusting cock. I feel as if I am falling down a dark hole, but his grip on my wrists and whispered Russian words of endearment in my ear keep me anchored to him where I feel safe and cared for. My body explodes. I hear a loud screeching noise only to realize seconds later that it’s coming from me as my orgasm pushes me over the edge into pure bliss. And darkness I don’t know how long my orgasm lasts, but eventually, I come to with his beautiful hard face waking me up i must have blacked out from thr force of my orgasm.  My chest is heaving and my throat is raw from yelling as the aftershocks of my orgasm still ripple through my core. Vladimir  hasn’t stopped his piston-like movement in and out of me, stroking me through my orgasm and beyond. He lifts his head to look deeply into my eyes, and I notice the veins in his neck strain, beads of sweat dripping down his neck and chest. I don’t look away from him as i feel him give one last thrust an stay still right up against my cervix, and his cum splatters over my insides, marking me as his. Seconds later, I feel his entire weight as he crashes down on top of me, wanting to get closer and I immediately wrap my arms around him. I stroke up and down his sweaty back as we allow our breathing to return to normal.