Angelmarie Woolf

The heavy bass pulsed through the club as I seductively swayed my hips to the metal remix of 'heathens by twenty one pilots'. Lights flashed and fog filled the air. I smiled to myself because I was totally in my element. Raising my arms up, I grasped the hips of the girl closes to me an pressed against her bringing her little but cute ass to my lap as i grinded her against me. A crowd began surrounding me while I arched my back and shook my ass all the while moving her body in a sexy salsa rhythm.
((Start at 32 second into this))

It seemed to be driving the customers crazy. and I needed to give them a good show. I was hired 2 days ago by the manager hugo who saw me dancing an recognize me from youtube videos people in different city's posted of me dancing, he walked up offering me a job on the spot paying 1200 nightly on Friday an Saturday i jumped on it. I didn't take my clothes off and no one was allowed to touch me unless i said so I was just the eye-candy an floor entertainment. Basically a cock an cunt tease.
"Get them hot and bothered then let the upstairs girls empty their pockets and nuts!"

Moving to the beat i pulled the girl close by the back of her neck rocking her closely to me. I felt her hands touch my back through the sheer of my thin body suit. I was wearing a thin body suit that was black with a light grey sheer mesh middle the showed my low cut cleavage but not my actual breast paired with my heeled boots and my hair was in wavy wet curls.

 I was wearing a thin body suit that was black with a light grey sheer mesh middle the showed my low cut cleavage but not my actual breast paired with my heeled boots and my hair was in wavy wet curls

Closing my eyes, I leaned my head back and enjoyed the moment an feeling the girl rub up against me,"i might take this one home with me tonight" i thought. Running my hands down cupping her ass tightly making her moan in surprise.
Now don't get me wrong im not gay but i do have a high sex drive an I've only ever been with woman, im a virgin by chose because i haven't found a guy to give it to that i didn't wanna kill or torture slowly. im a bit of a pain loving psychopath and a masochist i get off on death an pain that i inflict on others aswell as i like pain bdsm pain when im sexual, so naturally most men find me intimidating.

Getting lost in the music i hear the beat change to a slow kinda metal texno mix. That has my hip rolling in a slow winding motion, out of my side view In the vip room across the dance floor, I saw Hugo talking to a group of guys wearing leather jackets, while they made their way into the room. I kept moving while I watched there interaction through the vips chain walls. Startled i feel the girls long cat claw nails move down my arms regaining my attention before she leans by my ear asking to get a drink with her, looking her up and down she was gorgeous. Tall and lean, with light brown skin. Her eyes were light green and her dark hair fell around her shoulders in a mass of tight ringlets curls. I nodded and gave her a sexy smile Normally, I didn't take home club strays but tonight may be her lucky night i was bored an wanting to inflict a little pain an pleasure. " lead the way beautiful" i whisper in her ear. Making her smile shyly.