say you belong to me

I'm tired of running. Tired of living life on the road never stopping just an endless road of nothing in front of me.
Really tired.
I was tired of looking over my shoulder every day, tired of going to bed after meaningless sexual female companionship every night only to still feel lonely after they leave. I was tired of having to move from state to state from fear of attachment to any city or to people. Tired of having to pay with cash because I wasn't mentally stable enough to open a bank account, without my fucked up thoughts shifting to killing the bank teller because they said something i didnt like, like asking for driver's license or if i had a social security card.

The tiredness grew into exhaustion. Exhaustion was a heavy load on my back, pressing me down, its wrapped tightly around me and suffocated me, but I've always managed to shake the grip off when it got too tight. But i dont think ill he able to this time, Vladimir petrovski!, he brought out emotions in me id never experienced before and they scared me shitless but also ignited me like a fire. I wanted to know him. I wanted to be with him more then my next breath but i couldn't, if he new the real me the mentally fucked up me hed run an i couldnt bare that my fuck up mind wouldnt be about to handle that.
I had to stay the fuck away from the man they called " the Russian grim reaper." He was going to be the death of me i thought. Daring to drag my eyes away from the dangerously handsome man who had his arm wrapped possessively around my waist. Prying his arm gentle from around me i slip quietly from the warm comfy bed quickly gathering my clothes an dressing, picking up my heeled boot i begin making my way to the door. " were do you think your going kitten?". His deep voice rumble out filled with sleep.
I-iii w-was going tto the bathroom i stuttered out squirming under his dark gaze.
" fully clothed"? He said getting up from bed the sheets falling revealing his muscle bound body as he stalked to me.
I took a deep breath as i was pushed against the wall his hands caging me in. Under his dark gaze he said nothing just looked at me waiting for me to continue an i felt my body begin to fill with regret. Anxiety. And shame.

I didnt do these kinda emotions. They made me feel weak.

"Vlad please." I started but I was on edge. And I knew why. I wasn't sure how he was going to act towards me after our time spent together the day before. Was he going to toss me aside now that he got what no man has had before? Was he going to take me in his arms and kiss me? Was he going to stake his claim as he'd done before?
would he pretend as if he didn't even know me? That last thought broke me mentally, voiding my face of emotion i take a breath.
"I-It was a mistake vlad" I stammered.
He frowned and leaned down until his eyes were directly in front of mine. "What the fuck did you just say to me?" He growled his hand winding tightly around my neck. "What we... what we did. It... We can't do it again. It was a mistake," I told him through the hold on me throat that had me close to passing out due to lack of oxygen. "The hell we can't, angel!" he roared, picking me up by my throat slamming me up the wall to the point my feet dangled an the vibration was so strong the vase beside the bathroom door fell onto the floor and shattered. This was what i wanted to avoid. This confrontation.
His amber eyes glowed with a roaring fire backed by the flames of hell His nostrils flared with an uncontrolled rage and I worried that he would hurt me. His eyes told me he wanted to badly But when I felt his touch on my thighs, beneath the fabric of my body suit, I knew any pain he inflicted would only be pained and pleasurable to me. And only in the context of him screwing my brains out after he punished an abused my body to its limits. Dear God, I was twisted mentally insane, and this man was only making it worse because if i was insane he was batsitcrazy an the both of us together was chaos in its rawest form.
He chuckled as he glanced down and I realized by the sight of my hardened nipples pressing against my thin body suit that my body had betrayed me showing how much his display of abuse towards my body excited me. "You seem to be under the foolish assumption that you can walk away from me, kitten. No one walks away from the russian grim reaper. No one walks away from Vladimir petrovski When he decides he wants them, and I want you. So, I will have you.