gun shots and destruction

I was probably looking at him like I’d seen a ghost, but I couldn’t help it. Staring back at me was the the soul snatcher himself. Though id only ever heard of him in passing i knew he was ruthless an Russian with a bad temper, i new this was him, he had a dangerous aura that wrapped around him like second skin. An that very aura was what made many men bow to his feet.

His dirty-blond hair was mid back long an messy he also had a matching thick groomed beard. The scar under his left eye made him look scary as fuck, His eyes, though… That was the ultimate give-away. They weren’t just amber, The color was so dark it looked almost crimson they were down right menacing as they stared a hole in me. And the gray shirt he was wearing under his leather biker vest only made the mencing eyes color stand out more. This man was death walking and i wanted him. Now that was what scared me.

     Noticing i havnt ran away in pure fear he smiled. "What your name pet" he said, leaning in close holding  out his hand to me, still grinning.His hand was still stretched out toward me and I placed my palm in his. I tried to ignore the spark that shot up my arm. because when I looked back up at his face, desire and curiosity danced in his eyes. He pulled a little so my body was back up against his. We were front to front, and I felt a hard bulge against my stomach. The feeling of him pressed against me, knowing how much he wanted me, almost made me moan lightly. Removing his hand from mine, he slid his arm around my waist and put his face by my ear. “so you know of me and your not scared why is that kitten” he asked, and my breath leave from my lungs. I hadn’t even realized I’d been holding it, but now I felt lightheaded from the lack of oxygen.

       As he held me whispering in my ear he was still Touching me. He kissed my neck. “i dont scare easy im a walking madhouse so you dont intimidate me in the least,” I said abruptly before pulling away from his warm hold. Turning from him, I slowly made my way through the mass of people until I saw the exit sign. I needed to get away from this man, before i do something crazy. Seeing me make my way out mike the bouncer tossed me my bike keys like every night when i was done for the night. Making a beeline to the back alley into the under alley i saw my bike in view before bending to unlock the bikes chain, I hear his thick accent before he made himself known,
" going somewhere kitten" he said lowly before walking behind me an grabbing my arm turning me roughly pulling me back into his embrace, i began reaching for my blade again before he grab my arm an bent it painfully behind my back. But my masochist ass loves pain so i smile an he frowns " is this were i cry out in pain" i say before feeling his hold tighten bending my arm more almost breaking it, dont tempt me kitten i play rough he said darkly.
In this moment i was confused as fuck as to Why i let him get this close when i felt his presence near me i could have grabbed my gun under my bikes seat, ive killed men for less before, What shocked me was the way my body reacted upon hearing his voice that accent was so strong and thick it fogged my mind and in that moment. All i could think of was id never been so wet before. By just a persons voice.
But All that lust flew the fucking coup when I heard gunfire and he tackled me to the ground. What. The. Fuck.
      Moaning in a mix of discomfort from my arms awkward postion that he didnt release when he tackled us to the ground.i recover quickly, Who the fuck had the brass fucking balls to shoot at me?they dont know the blood crazed bitch they just pissed the fuck off, I was a walking death sentence, Someone was going to die tonight, and I was going to make sure it was slow. My mouth was practically salivating at the idea.
    But first, I needed to get this fucking Russians big, muscled body off me and get to my guns. “Move!” I growled. “shut the fuck up bitch and be still!” He yelled at me pulling his own guns returning fire. “Just stay down .”
" fuck you" i say before pushing with all my might from under him, scuffling on the ground i slide on the rough ground making my way quickly to my bike i pull both my guns one from the seat the other from behind the front tire. As well as the emergency extra clip.