decisions

I held a sleeping angel tighter to me with a contented smile on my face. I'd worn her ass out fucking her right to sleep, i intended to make slow passionate love to her but when i reached for her an found her side empty an the woman in question trying to sneak away from me. I Fucking lost it. Angelmarie was mine. All of her belonged to me and everyone knew it. Except the lady herself. But I would help her realize it soon enough if i have to fuck it into her.
But first I needed to find out exactly how head crazy she was i was a certified psychopath who got a kick from terrorizing people.
Who the fuck was my woman?
And was she a crazy as me or worse.

Feeling my phone vibrate against my. Nightstand and picked it up an I glanced at the name on the screen, a smirk coming to my face.

"она еще жива брат"?.
(is she still alive brother?) vasily asked instead of saying hello.
"не нужно бояться, что твоя будущая королева лучше, чем братец"
(no need to fear your future queen is better then well little brother,) i said into the phone.  Its silent a few seconds before my brother spoke again.
"Queen you say!,What makes you think shes cut out to be queen? He said curiously in English.
"When have you ever seen me keep a woman an not kill her after sex dear brother?" He was silent yet again.

         She does not fear me like the others, nor does she grovel at my feet or bow at my cock, shes just as dark an even more fucked up in the head then me,she doesnt want to change me shes just as demented as i am. And as the head of the russian bratva in this city and in our home country i am to choose a queen an i want her. her taste for blood an terror both arouse me an impress me she'll make a perfect queen. "My blood queen". I shook my head finishing my statement.

   I loved her already, I really did, I would kill for her, die for her, and I felt the connection to her before meeting her, and seeing her with the other woman grinding on the dance floor of my club angered me aswell as filled me with jealousy.

     i new then i wanted her to be mine, but Now that ive had her she'd never be set free she was mine and the devil himself would shiver in fear if anyone wanted to take her from me.

"Ive never know you to take a woman brother but if you truly think shes a good fit test her first to be sure" vasily said sternly.
Thinking on his words i smile.
"Ready the pit brother, 4 hours" i said before hanging up.

"hanging up like that isnt very nice,who were you talking to in Russian?" angels voice drifted up to my ear softly. I looked down to find her dark brown eyes on me.
"Hello kitten sleep well," I said with a smirk, leaning down to kiss her temple. "How long have you been awake?"

" Who were you talking to?" she said ignoring my question.
I could hear the jealousy in her voice and it made me smile. She could pretend all she wanted, My baby wanted me, and she didn't want anyone else to have me. I looked down at her lifting my hand to caress the smooth, soft, brown skin of her cheek. noticing right away the way her eyes drifted close at my touch and my cock stirred in my pants.
"that was my brother an we were talking about the man that is dirtying my floors with his blood. The man you wanted me to "save for you"," I explained smiling mischievously.

she shifted on the bed sitting up completely beside me staring at me.
Raising to a seated position.
" Look at me angel." I said
"the next few hours ill have to make a big decision." she hummed giving a bored expression and glanced up at me. "Let me guess keeping me or killing Me right?" I chuckled darkly in amusement.

Ill definitely be keeping you kitten, but basically"yes". I say making her look me in the eyes.
"I'm very protective of the people in my life. And if i wanna keep a woman under my care. I fully intend to test the length of their loyalty to me.
"Are you loyal to me Angelmarie?" I asked looking into her eyes mine devoid of emotion holding nothing but darkness.
I felt her tense up in my arms. She looked up at me, her eyes fixed on my face for long moments before she nodded.
"I dont know why i haven't known you but a few days but......Im devoted to you Vladimir." She whispered to me. but it felt like she was telling herself also.