playing with fire

It was 1030 at night and I was feeling amazing after our shower session vlad fucked me 2 more rounds before carrying me out the shower into his office an sitting me in his desk chair. I watched him walk to a closet coming back with a pair of. Black sweats an a fitted grey v-neck, placing them in my arms i brought them to my nose an inhaled letting out a sigh of contentment.
"honi lākou e like me ʻoe!". I said thoughtlessly. Not realizing i spoke in my first language, Hawaiian.
Feeling my chair swivel around im face to face with a very aroused vlad.
" wanna run that by me again in English kitten" he said. his face mer inches from mine. His voiced was so husky with lust.
"Uh- ii-its uh Hawaiian!" I say not believing id spoken it out loud. Having no one around me who new my native tongue i stopped using it years ago, i almost forgot it honestly.
he was looking at me smirking.

" speak to me again kitten" he said pulling me closer by the arms of his desk chair.

"Vladimir wwwhy are you l-looking at me llike that " I stuttered out his amber eyes had me squirming under his intense gaze.
Saying nothing i gasped as he hauled my naked ass up an sat me on his desk wedging himself in between my thighs, bending his head so his face was in my neck.
"I wanna hear you moan in that language as i fuck you into oblivion" he said against my ear trailing kisses down my neck.
My breath hitched as his lips traveled down kissing their way to my breasts that had already turned to hard peaks, the slightest touch from this man had my body on fire, but before we could go further.

Брат, у нас есть бизнес, трахни твою королеву позже.
(Brother we have business fuck your queen later) vasily yelled out banging outside the door.

Vlads demeanour had suddenly changed clearly he didnt like being interrupted even if it was by his own brother that was clear as he mean mugged the door. His face looked so terrifying it was almost beautiful an it made my pussy leak.

      Releasing my naked waist he headed for the door.
"Vlad baby wait!" I started. But he cut me off by yanking the door open so hard im surprised it didnt fly off the hinges.

Judging by the smile that quickly fell from Vasilys face when vlad open the door in nothing but dress pants an shoes he knew his brother was far from happy. One look at vlads face had his brother backing away in fear visibly become nervous.

Б-брат, у нас встреча с нашим коннектом через час п-п, мы должны выехать сейчас Vasily stuttered out quickly.
(b-brother we have a meet with our connect in an hour w-wwe must ride out now)

"Брат или нет, ты не неприкасаемый, никогда не проявляй неуважения к моей королеве, вот так снова иди, к черту, пока я тебе не перережу горло, младший брат, я спущусь через 10 минут ".
(Brother or not you are not untouchable never disrespect my queen like that again now Walk the fuck away before I slit your throat little brother ill be down in 10 minutes.) Vasily didn't need to be told twice he turned around and walked away like hells hounds were on his heels.

Turning to return to me i had already slide off his desk an back into his bathroom an started dressing in his sweats and shirt.

"Who told you to move kitten" he said standing behind me snaking his big hand up my back into my hair before gripping it at the roots and turning so my neck was exposed, before his teeth bit my neck marking it making me moan.

" you make it near impossible to leave you alone woman" he said releasing his grip on my hair stepping back he looked like he having an inner battle with himself to not touch me.
Instead of touching me He reached into his pants pocket and gave me a stack of money an said to take one of his cars and go shopping for tonight an meet him at a club called the rabbits hole by 11.
Even though i had my own money when i said id pay for my own things his eyes darkened before he said id never spend my own money as long as i was his woman.