patch work and demands

(Flashback Angelmarie)

I fired letting my bullets rip through each man, I aimed for right between the eyes. I felt drunk with excitement as I squeezed the trigger on my guns. I felt Kelly's warm slender back press against mine and as we took out man after man who were standing gaurd outside of the warehouse we were breaking into, as well as the shot out the security cameras facing the entrance and on my side of the building. When it was over, I. Said " you get the money ill get the bike" nodding at me i watched her sprint to the table full of bound money as she began filling 2 duffle bags full of money, we were breaking into her drug dealer husbands warehouse he was known to have it stored with cars, motorcycles,drugs and money i dont give a shit about the drugs i just want one of the bikes an the money, An it was easy seeing as his abused and neglected wife kelly was now my new playtoy. Grabbing the keys off the hook to the oldest bike here a slightly rusted 1990 Harley davison fat boy i feel in love instantly " i cant wait to customize you" i thought stroking its seat
"baby i got the money" she said smiling
"Good let's go" i said slinging over my shoulder one of the bags of money as i got on the bike revving the engine to life as she climbed bullets rang out 2 hitting her in the back causing her to fall forward into my back dead instantly.
" you think you gonna rob my shit and leave me bitch" i hear her husband yell out while squeezing off rounds from his Tommy gun, kicking the bike into gear i road to the exit while bullets flew all around me most hitting her dead body that was shielding my back but 1 still managed to hit my left shoulder. As i sped down the dark street towards the highway not stopping till i see the sun breaking the horizon.

( flash back over)

" Huh! what im sorry i zoned out" i said
"i said How are feeling?" a house doctor named bates asked coming to my seated form on the bed putting on gloves. He then pulled the tied cloth id placed over my wounded right arm lingering for a second as he assessed the damage, its a through an through no damage i just gotta stick you closed. I breathed in and sighed. "go ahead doc".
You are the one hell of a shooter so says the men, "who taught you to use a gun like that?" He asked not looking directly at me, while serializing his sutra needle.
" self taught" i say pointedly.
Doc bates moved awkwardly in his chair, i also noticed you've been shot before in your left arm before an its fresh no more then a few weeks old he said looking at me expecting an answer.
"You ask to many questions doc" i replied ignoring his persistent questioning.
************

что ты думаешь о ее брате?
(What do you make of her brother?) Vasily said as we watched the doc patch her up through the two way mirror. "Принеси мне полный бульдозер в течение часа" (Get me a complete dozer on her within the hour) vlad said as he watch her she was a fascinating little thing to him, she didn't cry out as the doc patched her arm, But then again being shot before you get use to the painful feeling fast so to brace yourself for it if it happens again.And I knew she hurting from the pain but she masked it well. Old man bates did everything necessary to stitch her wound up and she didn't even once flinch or let even a small cry showing that she was in any pain at all, that both impressed and intrigued me.
After bates finished stitching her up, he cleaned up everything that he used and went to the bathroom to throw everything away along with the bloody gloves his hands. Seeing him walk back out now drying his cleaned hands he pulled a pill bottle out his pocket before giving her 2 saying she needed rest.
" these will help you sleep" he gave her a small smile before he patted her hand gentle making his way to the door leaving her alone in my guest room.

-Angelmarie
Popping the pills in my mouth i swallow them dry, about 15 minutes later i feel myself slip into dreamland.
When I woke up again it was night my room was dark I couldn't see anything properly until I rubbed my eyes, I hissed in pain. My arm was still swollen an puffy from the switching but it feels better than before. When my eyes darted around the room I slightly jumped when my eyes connected with vladamirs. He was sitting in the corner holding a gun looking at me. Even though the room was dark I could still see him. His eyes were a dead giveaway.
He was so beautiful to me his hair was wet surroundings his face he wore no shirt just pants that hung dangerously low on his waist all his tattoos on display making him look like a walking canvas.

I shut my eyes slowly and focused on my breathing. I counted in my head from one to ten before i hear his rough velvet voice. "Open your eyes baby, I need to see your beautiful eyes." he rasped out his accent was so thick,and i shuddered hearing him call me baby. I slowly opened my eyes feeling a warm rough palm grip my chin forcing my head up to meet his intense eyes. "It seems you plague my every thought since i saw you" he whispered to me not breaking his intense stare.

"I dont intend to share you with anyone or let you out of my site". He began saying to me, I wanted to kill you. I was going to fucking kill you. I was going to kill you for the fucking feeling you were causing me an my body to go through, but watching you sleep i realize now i cant kill you. "Why?" i said confused not breaking our stare. Because i have a fate worse then death for you he said rubbing his thumb over my bottom lip. "You. will. be. mine." He said darkly with a smile that made me shake before he said "sleep kitten tomorrow we talk" right after he said that my already groggy eyes got low before the whole room went black sleep consuming me once again.
*************

-Vladimir-

I haven't got a wink off proper sleep in the past 14 hours. Every single time I'm able to close my eyes my thoughts are full of image's of her. Walking into her room i watch her sleep an for an odd reason it helps me dose off it will only be for about five to ten minutes and then I would be awake waiting for her to wake up. This infuriates me. Standing i walk out letting my tnought drift..

************************************
" she will have no life without me". I thought as i looked over her file, which wasn't much shes 27, mixed race, born on the islands moved to California at age 11 then nothing till age 20 resurfacing as a entertainers whos occupation was dancer, musician,an singer from there she moved from state to state never putting roots down anywhere, no license,no social,no cell phone, no Facebook?nothing to use to track her, or so she thought. He would make her understand that he meant what he said last night SHE WAS HIS plain and simple. There was no leaving him unless it was in a body bag. She will bow to me willingly or by force. I am king for a reason i don't take disobedience nor disrespect well as The leader i will kill you for any show of the two in the slightest bit. As king she will know that when she disobeys me, she's fucking insulting me and I don't take that lightly. Last night the look of defiance on her face when i said she was mine, angered me to a point were I almost blacked out an snapped her neck.

Boss! Shes awake. Miguel said entering my office bringing me out of mh thoughts.
Bring her to me. NOW!!

I no its short the next is. Longer i promise lol