your mine

What the fuck do you mean i already am yours?” I stammered, my heart now hammering furiously in my chest as i push him away from me , i needed to distance myself from him i cant think rationally when hes so close.  A lazy smile furled his lips, his eyes darkening with a mixture of lust and wickedness. I gulped. “i told you i take what i want and i want you angel.”
He began to stalk toward me, and I shook my head both in protest of his advance and denial that I knew what was happening. I didn’t realize I was retreating until he backed me up against the desk again, which scrapped the wood of the floor beneath the weight of my thick body. When his chest pressed against mine, a pulsing heat throbbed inside my pussy drenching my panties.

“you were mine the minute i touched you on that dance floor he said grabbing me by my neck, pulling me closer and you sealed your own fate when you faced those shooter in that alley by my side."  He finished.
“So that made you my woman, my property my Fucking queen.” he said as His gaze trailed slowly over the length of my body, taking in my large, full breasts, tiny waist, and the ample curve of my hips.  Vlad pressed deeper into me then, tightening his grip on my neck to the point i couldnt breath an it gave me a head high that had me moaning out an clenching my thighs while I gasped feeling his rock, hard erection digging into my stomach.

   "I planned on leaving new York tonight" i managed to say through the grip of his hand around my neck.

His eyes flashed and somehow I knew he was amused an found what i said funny. “ did you think id really let you leave my city or me” he whispered, his fingers lifting my chin.  “ I want you an i will have you forever so welcome to hell kitten,time to face your reality.”

       I had no time to react to that revelation because in the next instant, his mouth slammed down atop mine, in a hard, unrelenting bruising kiss. The second our lips touched it was as if a match was lit inside me.  My breasts grew heavy, my nipples budding into tight peaks.  I moaned as my fingers tangled in the thick strands of his dark hair that fell around his shoulders.  Vlad deepened the kiss, his wet tongue stroking against mine, while he clutched my hips in a death grip. My cunt was soaking wet, the lips sticky from the juices filling up between my thighs and I wanted this feeling to go on forever, but vlad had other plans.

    With blinding speed, we were out of the office up the stairs and i was pressed against the bedroom door. Vlad tore my t-shirt and bra from my body and made short work of my leggings and panties until I stood there before him, trembling and naked. “Fuck, you’re gorgeous.  More beautiful than I’d imagined.” I warmed under his appreciative stare, but before I could even savor it, he scooped me up, depositing me roughly atop his king-sized bed, he wrenched my legs apart and buried his face in my pussy, his lips sucking and toying with the hard, tight bud of my clit. “fuckkk,” I moaned, my hands gripping the back of his head out of desperation.  Pleasure burst between my thighs, as he sucked and licked me like a starving man, the wet noises of him eating my pussy turning me on even more. Feeling a knot in my belly, i exploded like a river.

   I screamed out his name, as I clawed at his broad shoulders.  He was unrelenting.  He growled against my cunt, as he shoved two fingers inside me and sucked on my clit until I had nothing left. I chanted his name like it was my new the only word i knew until my body grew relaxed against the bed, my body limp and my legs still spread wide.  I was powerless to move, let alone lift my head, rising from my legs he looked down at me his mouth an beard wet with my juices as he sSlowly removed his clothes.  I barely caught a glimpse of him before he stretched out atop me, covering my body with his own.  But from what I did manage to see had my heart pumping at a furious pace.my legs involuntarily sliding back together. My legs didn’t get very far.  Vlads hand shot out to grip my ankles, spreading me wide. “I wanna see my pussy that I got nice and wet before I shove it full of my cock and fill it up with my cum.” his filthy words sent an wave of heat shooting straight from my clit all the way up my spine.  They almost made me forget that monster between his legs that was growing bigger and harder with each passing second.  He released one ankle to stroke his hand up and down the thick trunk of his cock. I stared transfixed by the sight of the thick mushroom head that was an angry purple and leaking with precum.  It was so big—too big, and unknowing my legs began to creep closed again. “Open your legs, kitten, and keep them open,” vlad barked darkly. I shook my head, "
im a virgin you wont fit vlad" i said in protest, and I knew he was displeased with me by the scowl on his face but the look in his eyes told me he was also happy i was untouched by any other man,  I was going to argue more that he wasn’t going to fit, that he was too big, but the protest in my head never made it to my lips. He never gave me the chance. Hooking my legs with the crooks of his arms, he pinned me down, and spread me as wide as my thighs would go.  Panic settled in my system.  I tried to push at his chest at the same time I tried to tell him to stop, but I never got the chance when vlad leaned forward, his face inches from mine and then shoved his thick, hard cock inside me. "NEVER DENY ME WHATS MINE ANGEL" he growled, his entire body cording with tension, but he didn’t stop.  He felt the resistance inside her, as her sweet, slick tightness strangled the life out of his dick, but he didn’t stop he couldn’t stop.  He powered inside her, thrusting deep and hard, battering his thick cock against that thin barrier inside her pussy until he broke through.
  .
     “Shit,” “Fuck,” he groaned as he cocked his hips, sinking deeper.  She was so tight, so wet. She was fucking mine ill any fucking man that even looks at her, He was a gonner. Her soft cries barely registered as the blood drummed in his ears, so any measure of restraint he even still possessed didnt exist in this moment.

She whimpered beneath him, the sound rolling into a soft moan as she dug her nails deeper into his shoulders with every powerful lunge inside her.  He  wanted to gentle his strokes, break her in slowly but the wet, warm vice of her pussy gripping his cock just felt too good. If anything, he quickened his strokes, pounding deeper and harder into her hot cunt. “oh fuck vlad.” Her voice was, a mixture of pleasure  and discomfort. The sound drew his gaze, and he watched her with heavy lidded eyes, her lips parted, her huge tits bouncing and jiggling with each thrust.  He almost nutted right then just watching the erotic, innocent picture she presented. “Fuck, baby, you’re gonna make me cum.” He could already feel the tingling in his balls as they drew up, the throbbing in his dick.  He banged her harder, dragging soft moans then sharp cries from her lips.  The sounds of pleasure mixed with pain. Sweet sweet music He could tell she was close too as she rocked her hips against him, taking him deeper with every stroke. “That’s it baby, give me my pussy.  Take all my nut in your greedy little cunt” “Oh fucckkkk” she moaned louder, and he knew his filthy words were making her hotter when he felt her wetness start to drench his thrusting cock. The sounds of hot, slick, wet sex permeated the air as he drilled her deeper and harder, fucking her through the bed causing the headboard to bang loudly against the wall. Vlad felt himself losing it, losing control. He wrenched her legs wider, his palms spreading her thighs as wide as they would go without splitting her in two, and then he mounted her, fucking her deep and rough like a wild, rutting animal. “vlad—Oh God—daddy.”  She screamed his name, her body tensing then convulsing beneath him as she came.  Her pussy gushed with her juices, and he could smell the hot spice of her musk, the slick, wet sounds of his dick dragging through her creamy center. Their primal fucking overwhelmed his senses until he was powerless to stop the rush of his seed pouring out of him. “your mine! say it, fucking say it, say  you belong to me,” he growled out, his teeth clenching as he buried his face in the curve of her neck.  It felt as if his cock was exploding, as he shot his load right deep inside her hot, wet pussy.  He creamed her good with his cum, and her greedy pussy clenched and grasped him, wringing him dry, milking him for every drop of his seed.