submission and trust

I didnt know what to expect when we got up the stairs from his "punishment room". I just know that my twisted mind wanted him and as fucked up as that is after what he has just subjected my mind an body i dont care in what way he gives himself to me or takes me  i want him. Plan and simple.

   I hardly had time to enjoy the softness of the bed hed laid me on before his mouth was on mine, in a hot, shivering kiss, driving and demanding. I could hear breathing that was harsh and labored but wasn’t sure if it was mine or his. “you like the pain i subjected your body to kitten lets see if you can take more,” vlad said smirking,

“ Use me Vladimir.” i tell him breathlessly.  like he’d done his clothes, he stripped me of my bra and panties and slid his hands over my skin, he left a wake of gooseflesh under his touch. His hand slid over my left breast, cupped it, and sucked the nipple into his mouth. The heat of his mouth made me gasp. When he pulled away, Cool air washed over my exposed skin and made my nipples diamond hard. His body slipped down to mine, to drop kisses on my pink purpleish welts on my stomach till he got to the band of my panties and pulled them down. He tugged them away to bare clean shaved pussy witch was a sorta pink honey brown color due to his whips down there, he pressed his nose to my mound, and breathed in.

“You’re wet for me, aren’t you?” he whispered. I thread a hand through his thick hair.

“After that punishment, how could I not be?” He slipped his hands under my knees an he rested me in the middle of the bed, perched himself over me and dropped his mouth to my skin, he kissed my neck, painted a stripe between my breasts, down to my bellybuttons and stomach, and left me shivering he was basically kissing every lash he put on my body. His finger joined him, smoothed over my side. He slipped his hand under my bottom and thighs. My nipples were so hard they were in pain, and my breath came out in long gasps, as he lifted my knees and pulled them apart. I felt his blistering gaze land on my wetness, and he hissed out a breath. “mine, angel,” he said. He grasped my knees and pushed them to my chest, and ordered, “Hold them there.” While I pressed them to my chest, he slid a finger over my pussy, coated his finger in the slick juices of my folds, and then dragged it over my clit. He didn’t need to do that, though, because I was so wet, I could feel it trickling down my thighs. Vladimir’s eyes went sharp and his tone was demanding.

“Don’t let your legs drop, you hear me DA?”

“Y-Yes,” I said. And then his mouth was on me, eating out my pussy, and all I could do was shudder and gasp. I felt the stubble on his thick beard, his tongue was wet, mobile, hot, and slow along my wetness. I didn’t try to stop the moans from escaping my lips. As his fingers found the lips of my pussy and pulled them apart, his tongue flicked in to swipe around my clit. I watched him move over me, his tongue made wide passes over me. Then he slid his fingers inside me, stretching me for his cock.

“I love fucking you, how tight your wall grip over my cock,” vlad whispered.

“you said use you, Da?.” he asked
“yes please use me, vlad,” I moaned begging him he's lit my body ablaze an im past caring about anything my pain my bodys pain i only want and need him, as I tried to hold my legs in place with trembling arms.
“Make love to me.” vlads body came over me as his fingers worked me open; his eyes were on fire, and his voice was a growl.

“listen kitten your punishment wasnt because i wanted to intentionally force pain on you, it was to break you and your fucking stubbornness kitten, i am your man and you are my woman. But to all else i am king in these streets an i command authority that means from my woman aswell, so i will only ask this one time an one time only.” He laid an arm over my bent legs, keeping them there I reached up to lace my fingers into his hair, but he sucked them into his mouth and kept them there before pulling away.