vlad petrovski

I glance at the many lights that lit up new york like a thousand fireflies visible from the window of my penthouse. I've spent the last 4 days celebrating a successful multimillion dollar drug deal plus added territory in the form of a night club id named the madhouse, right on the docks,that will be a even bigger money maker, in the last few days between my gang and the shitload of beautiful woman. The daily sexscapades would make a nun blush. Drinking, drugs, and orgies were in abundance. My narcotic of choice is a warm, wet hole between a pair of long legs.

I embraced being a sex crazed psychopathic son of a bitch a long time ago.

For the last few days, it's just been me my crew an endless bitches meaning endless pussy to play in. At thirty-six years old, I'm the the biggest drugs an weapons king pin in new York an arms dealer in Russia. Drugs,light an heavy weapons, fast cars, even women nothing moved without my say so.

I'm two hundred and twenty pounds of solid muscle, standing at six four. amber eyes long dark blond hair, fully bearded jaw and cheekbones were chiseled and defined, my body was a full canvas of artwork. A long scar sat below my right eye, giving an air of danger.

 A long scar sat below my right eye, giving an air of danger

***************

"We should go again daddy"Mary purred in my ear. Nahhh was it maggie no no no maria i dont remember her fucking name.

I turn my attention to my current fling. She has the perfect bought body, golden hair, d cup breasts small waist little ass, and crystal-clear blue eyes; she's absolutely gorgeous.

The sex is average, but nonetheless, her time is up. It was good while it lasted. She's beginning to become clingy, and I can't have that. It'll lead to complication and impure thoughts. "Like me slitting her throat and dumping her body somewhere" i thought. Getting hard at the thought of causing her pain. I feel my dick twitch, an i notice her eyes drift down to my lap. Seeing me get hard she licks her lips before slowly crawling to me seductively fitting herself between my legs.

taking advantage of her current position in between my legs, i curled my hand in her hair yanking it at the scalp before dragging her to my lap an slamming her face down into my simihard dick. "Suck it an maybe ill give you another taste" i tell her.
Forcing my Dick down her throat i feel her tiny hands trying to push my legs to rise up as tears fill her blue eyes. "Nahh you wanted it so take it" i growled at her. Hearing her gag an cough up spit.
Feeling myself get fully hard i pull her off my dick before wrapping my hand around her neck and pulling her back to my lap forcing her down on my hard 10 inches forcing a painful scream from her mouth at the rough invasion. "Awwww pp-please sslowerr dddaddy it hurts sloww dd-down" she begs as tears falll from her blue eyes. Both my big hands biting into her flesh of her neck choking her as I forced her body to bounce up and down on my dick. As she rode me. Hard. This was how it was some days... I loved sex. I loved the feel of a woman beneath me, or in this case on top. But i have a bad bloodlust were "i wanna feel life leave the body of the woman i fuck i wanna hear her crys of pain and see the life drain from her face an i kill her." The girl had her head thrown back in a pained ecstasy. Her blond hair was around her like a halo and my hands tighted up around her neck forcing her eyes open in shock and panic her hands clawed at my forearms trying to get me to release her,but i just gripped harder with all my might, as my right hand bit into the meat of her necks side to hold her in place. She cried out, and her moans sounded like pain and fear mixed. It sent me over the edge an i felt that tingle as my nut drew up, i was about to Cum hard as i squeezed harder crushing her windpipe the moment i shot my load deep in her was when i felt her stop moving entirely her arms falling to her side.