Chapter 15

NAYEON POV

I just keep wiping my tears and my lips after jungkook kiss me passionately and kiss my neck that he going to mark but I immediately push him..

Then I breath out first before getting inside..

Then I open the door with a smile and I walk towards at my chair and seat there..

"Unnie, are you ok?" Dahyun ask...

Then I smile at her..

"Y-yeah I'm ok" I said while smiling..

Then I look at tzuyu who is looking at me and. She smile at me and I also smile at her...

TZUYU POV

I saw how jungkook get out at the room and I know he wants to follow unnie and I just ignore it..

I know Nayeon unnie will avoid him and I give another trust to unnie and she can't broke it again, because if she broke it, I won't talk to her anymore..

But when I saw unnie get inside, I saw how her eyes was swollen but still smiling and she walk towards at her chair.

Then dahyun unnie ask her if she is ok and she smile at her and stutter to say that she is ok..

Is something happened?

Why unnie looks like cried? Because her eyes was swollen and she also sniffing..

Then jihyo unnie and namjoon oppa start to talk with our own manager about their plan..

Then I saw the door open and reveal jungkook who start to seat at the chair and I saw how he Secretly look at unnie before looking at jimin oppa who is asking him right now..

"You took so long, where did you go?" Jimin oppa ask but I clearly hear them..

"I just did something important" jungkook said and jimin oppa nodded..

Now I know, and I feel it..

"Oppa" I call jin oppa..

Then their heads turn on me..

"Can I talk to jungkook, privately in outside" I said..

"Oh sure, but take care ok?" Jin oppa said and I nodded while smiling and I start to look at him and get up and start to walk out from the room while he follow me..

Then I just walking towards to the place that no one will see us..

Then I stop at my track and breath out and turn around to face him and he also face me..

"This is what you want right? To hurt me" I start the conversation..

"Tzuyu if you call me to argue with me, please stop" jungkook said and I Chuckle..

"Really? You going to ignore my scold to you, after you broke up with me to court unnie and make her yours, is that what you plan huh?"

"Tzuyu, I talk to you in sincere before I broke up with you and I admit to you that since first I really feel the love on you, i also told you that when our relationship was getting love, I start to fell out of love, it's not because of your unnie nor your members" jungkook explain to me..

"Still jungkook, I start hating my unnie when I saw you kissing her infront of me and infront of my eyes and you both really did that after our broke up, it's just first day that we broke up and you already show that hurtful moment that you gift to me, are you still human jungkook?"

"Tzuyu please understand, I did this for God sake, yes I start to feel the love to nayeon, and please let her and allow her to love me back, please made me happy just this time and I will let you happy with someone that you liking right now, we already seperate to each other and I want to talk to you soon in nice to fix our broke up and not like this" jungkook explain..

"You didn't see jungkook, you didn't see that I still love you? You didn't see that? That's why I being like this because it's hard for me to move on and it's hard for me to accept that you loving and being obsessed to my unnie that I really love, I'm mess jungkook, I already mess" I said while my tears start to drop.

"Jungkook you know that when our relationship taking so long, we both build a promises that me and you will full fill in future, but you already full filling it to someone that's why I'm hurting like this, that's why I didn't stop from crying because I always thinking of what you did to me, I always thinking how you hurt me, I always thinking what I did that made you like this, I just protecting our relationship before but all of those was already in trash because you put it there and find another woman who you want to full fill your dreams with" I said through my tears..

Then he hug me tightly and I start to cry at his shoulder...

"I'm sorry tzuyu, I'm so sorry, you deserve a guy who will truthfully love you and it's not me, I'm a monster who ruined you, who broke your heart into million pieces and you can move on tzuyu just always be true to yourself and if it's really will happen, you will feel so good and it's what happened to me, I start to be true to myself that's why I found out that you doesn't deserve a guy like me, it's not your unnie reason why I broke up with you tzuyu, the world is moving tzuyu and everything can change and our feelings will change that will turn us to know the real one" jungkook said in nice way and I hug him tightly too..

"I will miss you so much tzuyu, always take care of yourself and just put to your heart and your mind that you need to be true to yourself and believe on what your heart telling you"

"I-i will miss you too jungkook, I will miss us, thank you for giving me a moment that I feel the meaning of love is" I said through my tears and we broke our hug and he kiss my forehead..

"You will be ok soon tzuyu, you will" jungkook said..

A/N: they didn't know that there's someone was looking at them right now and listening to them since at the first place that they talk..

It's not nayeon...

Who do you think that person?