Chapter 40

NAYEON POV

jungkook start visiting my child and he was just keep playing with him and our son already know him that he was his dad, I tried to ignore them and just let them be together but jung-hoon keep saying to me that join them playing and I just looking at jihyo if it's ok and she just nodded and I start to join them but I using my distance from him and just seat beside jung-hoon and fix his toys that he can play with his dad..

It's same what happening right now, that jung-hoon was requesting that he wants me to seat beside him and I don't have a choice to seat beside him but still have a distance..

"Eomma please close to each other" jung-hoon said and I just slide a little towards on him..

"Auntie jihyo!" Jung-hoon said and jihyo run towards on him..

"Can you take a photo of them? And next is with me, is that ok?" Jung-hoon said and jihyo just nodded..

Then he just clap happily and jihyo start taking a picture of us..

"Eomma appa please smile"

Then we just smile at the camera..

"I will join!"

Then jung-hoon start to seat at his dad lap and I saw jung-hoon hand grab Jungkook arm and put it on my back that made me Secretly gulp and junghoon said smile and we just smile, but I just smile awkwardly..

Then it's done and he start playing on his toys while seating on his lap..

Then I just seat infront of them to clean their mess..

I also go upstairs to brought his toys because for sure after he play with him, he will be fell sleep....

I start fixing his bed also his toy iron man I put on the side and fix some of his things around, the frame, the cabinet, and everything....

I just wipe my sweats while sweeping the floor by the broom..

After that, I heard the door open and look who is it, it was jungkook lifting the sleeping jung-hoon then I just place the broom at the side and jungkook start to place jung-hoon in his bed and I just pull jung-hoon blanket to him and let him hug his iron Man toy..

Then I stand up properly while holding my hand..

"A-are you going home now? I will brought you outside" I said while walking towards on the broom and grab it

But when I turn around, I lips was smack on me that made the broom that I holding drop at the floor..

Then he broke it by still cupping my face..

"You still love me right? Tell me the truth noona, please"

"If ever I said the Truth, there's nothing will change jungkook, you have eunha and I have jung-hoon" I said while looking down and he pull my face again and kiss me again but this time I push him by his chest..

"Jungkook, this is wrong, I don't want to hurt Eunha's feeling that you making this"

"I didn't hurt her feelings noona, since at the first place, I can't love her more than I love you since before and since now that I know that I have a child from you that was really made me so glad and so happy"

"Jungkook still, she was a girl and a girl can easily to get hurt when she knows about this, and it's will hard for me when she knowing that you having a affair with your ex girlfriend"

"Who said that you are my ex girlfriend, we just seperate noona, and I want to apologize by being so stupid person by finding a girl not knowing that you suffering alone without me, I don't deserve you that time, but you deserve this new jungkook now and I deserve you noona, I really love you, I really can't stop loving you" jungkook said and kiss me again that made a tear drop from my eyes again

I just slowly close my eyes because I'm being weak again right now when he doing this kind of love..

That there's no other way to escape from his love for me..

Then we broke our kiss while I'm tearing up and he start to hug me by putting my face on his shoulder..

"I miss you so much"

"I miss you too kook"