Chapter 18

JUNGKOOK POV

Our staff start helping us to fix our things around the place and I can't help to look at noona who is really busy at her phone and looks smiling widely..

Then tzuyu come beside me..

By the way, tzuyu and I become bestfriend already and she already one by one moving on from our break up and it's feel good that she is getting better..

Well, I have a secret..

I just saw Taehyung lovingly looking at tzuyu Picture at his laptop while me, I just Secretly looking at him that time because I love staying at his room with jimin hyung to play with him and we just don't have a courage to tease him about that, but soon when some of my hyung found out Taehyung likes tzuyu, they will tease him so bad..

And it's will be so funny..

"Looking intensely to unnie huh" tzuyu suddenly said and I just rolled my eyes..

"Why won't I get mad if she is so busy at her phone and for sure talking with that minhyuk" I said and seat at the couch with cross eyebrows..

"You and unnie was still not good to each other and still not talking to each other since this project happen and why would you stop avoiding her and ignoring her more than that you just keeping your mad face at your place right now" tzuyu said and left me..

Well she is right..

Just wait and you will see how I will get mad Ms. Nayeon..

---------------------

It's time to go home and I wearing my hoodie jacket and black pants And I wear my mask but not my cap and I saw twice start to get out from the room and I saw that she answer the phone call and I heard that minhyuk name again..

We just following twice to go in parking lot right now with our managers..

Then I saw how she laugh and Chuckle while talking with that minhyuk and I just griping my fist..

Then I said..

"Wait guys" I said and all of them stop and our managers just keep walking towards at the parking lot..

Then I saw her turn around and look at me..

"Why Jungkook?" Namjoon hyung ask..

Then I walk towards at noona and snatch her phone and saw who is the caller and it was minhyuk again and I answer it for her And I heard that he saying that his crush before was her when they are still in high school and he can't believe that he will meet nayeon in kpop world..

"If you call her again, I won't hesitate to broke your bones and stop calling her or meeting with her if you want to live in earth" I said madly and hung up the call and delete his number and I saw how nayeon noona eyes widen..then I grab her shoulder bag and put back her phone..

"Don't you ever dare to contact that guy again, if you don't want me to get explode here and I won't hesitate to kiss you infront of our members" I said and it's made them all shock

Then I just walk away from them and walk towards at the car and I'm the one who open the door and get in with jimin hyung and Taehyung..

NAYEON POV

I'm busy talking with minhyuk in phone call while walking towards at the parking lot and he really made me laugh and Chuckle since earlier by remembering our high school days that was really fun and it's really made me so happy like I forgot my problems..

But when minhyuk going to say something, someone snatch my phone and I look who is it and it was jungkook who is now listening to what minhyuk telling me..

I think he really avoid me and ignoring me but what is this? Is he acting childish?

Then jungkook say something that really made me shock

He just said if minhyuk will call me again he won't hesitate to broke his bones and he also warn him that don't call me if hyuk still wants to live in earth and he hung up the call and he grab my shoulder bag and put back my phone inside..

Then he look at me with fire on his eyes..

Is he mad?

Then he tell me that don't I ever call him if I don't want him to explode

And the one that really made me out of breath when he said

That he won't hesitate to kiss me infront of our members and walk away here and left us dumbfounded and with shock face..

W-what t-the