Chapter 9

TZUYU POV

jungkook suddenly call me when I'm here at our company right now....

Then I excuse myself from my members first to answer the call..

"Kook, why? I'm in meeting" I said..

"After you finish your schedule, can I meet you? In near cafe in your dorm, I will say something" jungkook said and why it's made me feel so Nervous?

"Ok, see you later"

"See you"

Then he hung up the call now and didn't let me the one who hung it..

What's wrong with him..

Aish

- at Cafe -

I already reach the cafe and I start to look for him and my eyes Finally found him who is loos nervous and having a deep thought and I walk towards at him and cough and he look up and found me and I start to seat at the chair infront of him..

"So, what's that important you saying?" I ask..

"Tzuyu"

Then he start to hold my hand at the table..

"I-i'm very sorry, I'm very very sorry" jungkook said with his teary eyes, why he saying this? Why my heart was getting heavy, what is happening?

"Jungkook, why you apologizing to me?"

"T-tzuyu, I'm so so so sorry..I don't deserve a girl like you, I really love you tzuyu, I really do, but I'm so sorry, I fell out of love to you, I'm so sorry tzuyu, I swear I really love you since first when we saw each other, but when it's getting longer, my feelings was like a leaf that one by one fading away, hate me how much you want, because deserve that you will hate me, because I hurt you and I give you a lot of pains, I'm very sorry tzuyu-ah" jungkook said while holding my hand and my tears was already dropping down since he tell me that he is fell of love..

"I start hating you right now by telling me that you want to broke up with me because you are fell out of love and you don't want to force yourself to love me again.. let's just be happy for each other..and I will set you free jungkook, always take care of yourself, I will take this hurt you give to me, I will.. goodbye" I said and look at him and put back my mask and stand up and walk out from the cafe and go at the car while tearing up..

I'm so hurt, I'm so hurt..

I didn't know jungkook will fell that, I didn't expect that he will do that..

Mom will scold me if she knows that I broke up with jungkook, but I will take those just for him and for the both of us, it's will be ok that we already free and there's no problem that we gonna hold together..

NAYEON POV

I buy a drink at convenience store right now and after buying, I start to get out but I heard someone trowing a glass at the side and I look who is it....

Wait this person is familiar....

Ju-jungkook?!

Then I immediately go to him, he looks crying And I start to stop him and I saw that he really crying and his eyes was swollen and red..

"Yah what are you doing?!" I said while stopping him..

"I-i hate myself! I hate myself!" Jungkook said..

"What is your problem huh? Just tell me and I will help you to fix it, don't trow those bottle" I said but he smell drunk..

"Wait, you smell drunk..aish! I will brought you now" I said and hold his waist to go to his car but looks like it's far away from here..

"I-i break up with her.. because I fell of out love, I hurt her, I give her a lot of pain, I didn't full fill my promise to her, I'm a bad guy" jungkook said..

So that's the reason why he drunk like this..

Aish this guy was so heavy and we stop to our track first and I breath out..

"Jungkook, no drinking alcoholics who will solve that pain you feel right now, do something nice that you can move on about it and for sure your girlfriend that was your ex now was so hurt when she was in my place right now, that she saw you being like th--"

I widen my eyes when Jungkook suddenly

Kiss me!!!

Then he broke it and look at my widen eyes....

"I-i want someone appreciate m-me" jungkook said by still cupping my face..

Then I back to my senses..

"Jungkook you are drunk, go home now" I said and turn around to walk away but he reach my hand and pull me for another kiss again..

My heart start beating to crazy right now when this young guy kiss me right now....

Then he broke it again..

"I like you noona"

That made me shock, nayeon he is drunk and he didn't know what he saying and what he doing right now..

Then I pull him to seat at the bench first and call one of his member to fetch him up..

"Hello Jin"

"Oh nayeon, why?"

"Can you fetch jungkook here, he is so drunk" I said..

"Oh God, ok ok, text me the address and we going to fetch him up"

"Ok" I said and hung up the call..

Then I felt that jungkook hold my hand..

"N-noona, I really like you, I really love you"

Jungkook stop doing this to me, stop hurting yourself, you just came from being heart broken, I can't do this..

I can't use my feelings for you that you are in this kind of situation..

--------------

Then a car stop infront of us and the door open and reveal Jin, jimin and namjoon and they immediately get out and we bow to each other..

"Gosh, jungkook was looks mess" Jin oppa said..

Then jimin and namjoon start to lift him and put him at the car..

"Thank you for staying with jungkook" Jin oppa said..

"It's ok, don't worry, go now it's already getting late" i said..

"How about you? It's late now"

"Don't worry, I have my manager at the car, go now" I said while smiling and he nodded..

"Take care nayeon" jimin, Jin and namjoon said..

"Take care also!" I said and Jin oppa get inside now to the car and they lastly smile at me and drive away now..

Then my smile fade away when I remember what just jungkook tell me..

Then I start to touch my lips that he kiss Earlier..

No! No nayeon! This is wrong!

Stop your feelings for him, this is very wrong..