Chapter 55

NAYEON POV

we've been here in hospital for 2 days already while minhyuk and jungkook still not waking up and I just really can't feel comfortable until they both didn't wake up

But I came home last night because of what jyp told me..

But I'm here again with our members and the floor here was private and only for idols was reserve here....

"Eomma"

I heard jung-hoon and he run to me and hug me and I also hug him and we broke the hug..

"Eomma, appa will survive right? He won't left us right?" He ask who is going to cry..

"Yes baby, appa won't help us, he will stay with us forever" I said while trying to smile and he nodded....

"Guys! minhyuk is already awake!"

Then we immediately stand up And get inside to the room..

And we saw Minhyuk was already awake

"Hyuk" i said

Then I walk towards on him and hug him while tearing up and we broke the hug

"You Finally awake"

"Yes I survive"

"How's your feeling now?"

"I'm not totally fine right now but soon I will be ok, Thanks for your concern"

"It's my work hyuk I'm still your bestfriend after all, and I'm so thankful to you because of what you did, even you save him you both still here laying in hospital bed" I said while tearing up..

"Always welcome nayeo-ah, and I'm so sorry about what I did to you and to jungkook before"

"It's already past hyuk, let's forgot it and let's be focus what's happening now"

"Yeah you right"

Then we heard someone coughing...

"Appa! You already awake!"

I turn around to look at jung-hoon and found him already hugging his dad who is already awake...

"He already awake" hyuk said and I smile at him..

Then they broke the hug..

"Looks like I stop the talking session of yours with minhyuk huh" jungkook said who is sounds jealous and I just Chuckle..

"Jung-hoon, let's get out first, eomma and appa will talk" jihyo said and pull away jung-hoon from here....

Then I saw that minhyuk start to cover his side by the green curtains..

"Why you looks so jealous?"

"And what's wrong if I'm jealous huh? I'm your Boyfriend and I'm the one who wake up first but you looks more concerned to him" jungkook said while pouting..

"Aigoooo, here's the immature jungkook"

"I'm not imma noona, I just telling a truth, I didn't even received something from you when I wake up, I think I'm your first priority but it's other person" jungkook said while looking away and I just Chuckle and seat on the bed and hold his hand and kiss it..

"Of course jungkook, I'm so happy that you already awake, do you know how I really cried and how I scream at that place because I thought that you already left me, I even didn't know what will happen to me if you will leave me again that I can't see you anymore" I said and burst Another tears..

Then he cup my face while already seating at the bed and he pull me to him and cup my face again to wipe my tears..

"How can I going to left you if you are my breath? If you still breathing, I still need to be alive, you are my life nayeon Specially our child, you both was my universe and I don't want you both to be alone, there's still a lot of goals that we need to succeed as family and as an idol" jungkook said while wiping my tears and I nodded.....

Then he lean on me and I know what is going to happen so I just lean also and we close our eyes and he put his one hand on my waist and his other hand was still on my cheek

Then we both share a kiss

A injure guy who is seating at this hospital bed was kissing me right now that I really feel that this is forever and our love for each other will be forever and ever

We broke the kiss to catch some air and he kiss me again and I just tightly hold the sheet of the bed because the kiss was getting hot and passionate but we doesn't care, we only know that we really love each other and we she this how much we miss each other..