Chapter 54

NAYEON POV

I'm having a moment with my members and my child was already sleep on my room right now, but our moment was cut off by my phone suddenly ring and I just answered it..

"Who's this?"

"It's just me josh, your love"

I widen my eyes and my smile fade away..

"J-josh?" I said

And my members look at me with widen eyes..

"Yes I am my love, do you miss me?"

"Who the hell will miss you huh?! You crazy! You just disturbing me!"

I'm going to hung up the call when I heard someone from the phone call a second voice....

"I just call you my love because I want you to hear this person saying a goodbye to you"

"W-what? What do you mean?"

"Remove the tape!" Josh said to someone....

"Noona! Don't listen to this crazy!"

"Nayeon this is Minhyuk! Don't listen to that bitch!"

I immediately stand up when I heard jungkook and Minhyuk voice at the call..

"What did you do to jungkook and Minhyuk huh?! Don't make them part of this josh!" I said..

Then I turn off my mic first because jihyo going to say something..

"I'm going to hack the location of him that we can brought some police there" jihyo said and I nodded and they immediately open the laptop to hack Josh..

Then I turn on my mic at the phone call..

"Awww so sweet, but I don't care! Hey minhyuk say your goodbye" josh said

"Nayeon it's me minhyuk, I want to apologize to everything I did to you and to jungkook, it's my intention to do, Im just so in love with you nayeon, but I already realized it, it was so wrong, so I just will sacrifice myself just for you and for jungkook and Specially your family, I love you nayeon and always be take care" minhyuk said and I can't help but to feel so hurt and feel so emotional..

"Done, it's turn for jungkook"

Then I saw jihyo mouthing that she already hack and they immediately call the police and my other members immediately call our Managers, our boss, bangtan members and the police to help us...

"N-noona, you really know how much I really love you right? And how much I really love you and jung-hoon, I only want is your happiness and everyone's happiness tht was also making me so happy, but I'll try to escape here and save myself and save minhyuk from here, I won't say my last goodbye to you because I know this is not the end of all, I love you"

"Jungkook be hold on ok? I also going to save you, just be brave and same as minhyuk, we going to save you"

"Yes I will wait"

"Shut up! Stop this drama!" Josh said and hung up the call..

"Unnie we need to go there and we already contact everyone and I also told them the address that we hack" Sana said and I nodded..

"Let's go now before it's too late, chaeyoung, Mina, and jeongyeon please stay here first and we going to save them" jihyo said and they nodded

"Just please take care" jeongyeon said and we nodded..

Then the door open and reveal bangtan

"Let's go" Jin oppa said and we nodded and we immediately get out at the house and immediately get inside to their car and we explained to them about what josh just told me earlier and they are really looks so pissed..

But I can't believe minhyuk will be there too...jungkook and Jin sounds good to each other earlier

JIN POV

if I meet that josh, I won't hesitate to broke his neck and his bones, but I still need to let it to the police and the karma just will hit him so hard..

We finally reach the place with the police and we just get out at the car and told to the girls that just say here first because it's danger..

"But I need to saw jungkook and Minhyuk" nayeon said and jihyo was holding her arm to stop her from walking away from them..

"Nayeon it's danger inside and we going to brought jungkook safe" I said and she nodded and we immediately go at the place wheres Josh is..

Then we just hide first and look around if where he is..

Then we finally found them but Josh was not there and I just saw how minhyuk and jungkook was really looks so tired

Then there's a lot of people around who around of the two and they was holding some guns

"My palm can't take it anymore" jimin said who very looks so pissed..

"Just take it easy jimin, just calm down" namjoon said and namjoon suddenly make a loud sound that made the people around jungkook look around..

"There are here!!" One of the slaves of Josh said..

"Gosh!" We said..

Then we just immediately go there and start to have a fight with them just to save jungkook and Minhyuk..

NAYEON POV

I really feel so nervous right now and I didn't know what is really happening inside right now and our manager was just around Specially jyp and bang pd was here..

Until I startled when I heard a gun shoot..

"JUNGKOOK!!!" I shoot and I Immediately escape from them and get inside to see what happening and I saw that there's a police start picking up the slaves and I start to look around for jungkook and Minhyuk..

Then I spot his members around him and minhyuk was laying beside him with full of bloods on him and it's same as jungkook..

Then I walk towards on them with full of tears on my eyes..

Then they look at me with their teary eyes and I just seat at the floor and I grab jungkook who is getting weak because of the bullet was on him

"K-kook, i-its me" I said while tearing up..

Then he slowly open his eyes and he look at me and smile..

"I-i love y-you n-noona"

Jungkook said and start to faint and drop his arm at the floor and I just widen my eyes when it's happened...

Then I scream so loud just to let out my tears