Chapter 14

JUNGKOOK POV

i heard one of our manager say something that they already here and it's made me look back and found twice..

My eyes was only into noona who looks pretty even without her make up and they all looks like their managers wake up them immediately and they didn't prepare that much..

But still they looks goddess..

They start discussing while I just Secretly looking at noona while wearing my hoodie and bucket hat while my both hands was on my jacket pocket...

Im the one who will hate her not noona, because I'm the one is getting obsessed to nayeon noona that I want her to be mine only..

That I choose to broke up with tzuyu and she found that nayeon noona that the one who hurt her that much, but all of this was all from me....

Soon I will fix my problem with tzuyu, but she already block me to all of my communication with her and I want to talk to her after this discussion..

We eat our breakfast after the meeting and I saw that she start to get up and walk out from the room..

I finish my breakfast and excuse myself to namjoon hyung in whisper way because I need to take a restroom and they nodded And I look at her members first if they will curious that nayeon noona get out to meet up with me, but no...

I'm the one who gonna meet up with her

secretly....

Then I start to get out and walk towards at the restroom..

I pee and wash my hands and get out and I saw the female bathroom door start to open and I immediately hide at the wall and saw who is it..

It was her who is getting out from the bathroom and start walking..

Then I just look at her and when she is near on me

I grab her hand and pull her to me and cover her mouth that she won't scream and pull her inside that no one will saw us and I look everywhere is there's a CCTV here..

But this place looks like renovating

Then I turn one lights here while still holding noonas hand..

Then I face her..

"Ju-jungkook?"

"Yes I am"

Then she remove her hand from me..

"What you did? I need to go" noona said and turn around to walk out but I stop her and lock the door and grab her hand again..

"What's wrong with you? I think that you love me, but why you acting like this noona, we both love each other and what's wrong with that?"

"Jungkook you should stop your feelings for me because it's won't work, I also removing my feelings for you that will have a peace for the both of us and peace for our own groups"

"Nayeon if it's the reason that you avoiding me and blocking me to all my communication with you was tzuyu, please forgot her first and remember us, remember me that didn't stop loving you noona, what I gonna do? That I really love you and i really fell out of love to tzuyu, and tzuyu doesn't deserve a man like me noona" I said in pleading way and trying to assure her..

Then she remove her hand from me again..

"Jungkook I promise to my members that I need to avoid you and ignore you, Specially to tzuyu, I don't want to ruined my relationship with tzuyu and with my members, please jungkook don't do this, because it's won't work, please let me go now and set a new jungkook that will made you happy and I'm not that person who will made you happy" noona said and start to walk away and I just stunned at my place when she said those and I grab her hand tightly without turning around..

Then I turn around and use my energy to let her face me..

"You are one and only my happiness noona, you only" I said and slam her at the wall and start kissing her..

While she start pushing me but I'm more stronger than her and I don't care if she won't kiss me back, at least I show to her how much I love her and how much she become my happiness..

I just keep kissing her passionately, until she stop pushing me and I just smile when I made her fall more to me..

Then I just grab her both hands to put it on my shoulder to let her arm clung on it..

Then I hold her waist tightly and I felt that she start to kiss me back..

Yes that's it noona, that's it..

Then I start to trailed my kisses at her cheeks, to her jaw and to her pretty neck..

But before I made a mark there, she push me and it's made me stop..

"Stop this, this is so wrong, this is very wrong" noona said and start wiping her lips and immediately get out from the room..

My jaw drop at the floor when noona did that..

I can't stop her right now because I know her members was more important than her feelings for me..

But I won't stop loving you noona, you will be mine soon, soon you will drop at my arm and no one will stop us..