Chapter 37

J-HOPE POV

I received a text and I just look who is it and it was from jihyo and I walk away from my members first who is taking a meeting here in practice room and read what jihyo send to me and it's not only a message there's a picture..

Omo....I forgot, this month nayeon will get birth to her child and it was baby boy and the name is jung-hoon, jeon jung-hoon

Waaah!! So cutie!! It was mix face of jungkook and nayeon, the baby boy was looks so cute, aish! I can't wait to see that baby!!!

But wait, I remember that I need to tell this to my members, and I will tell it to them later at home without jungkook

- at dorm -

I'm inside of my room with my members because I will show something to them but Jungkook was not here, I told him that he needs to work something on his studio first and he obey me but it's all lie, because he still don't need to know about this, nayeon just get birth to her child and the pain on her was still fresh and she needs to take some a lot of energy..

"Hobi, can you tell me what you going to tell us? I feel so sleepy already" Jin hyung said..

"This thing that I will told you, for sure you won't feel sleepy"

"That's why I told you to say it now, tss" Jin hyung said and I just open my phone and let them see the baby picture

"Wait who is this cutie baby boy?" Jin hyung said..

"Your sister hyung still didn't get birth, and who own this huh?" Jimin said

"It was from nayeon"

"WHAT?!"

they all said..

"What hobi? Are you joking right?" Namjoon said

"I just clean my ear earlier and did I just heard was right?" Suga hyung said..

"Yup I'm saying the truth, since 4 months ago, I saw jihyo with nayeon and with her parents too in hospital where I brought noona because she thinks that she is pregnant that was truly she is, and I saw nayeon with her baby bump and it was jung-hoon, the Jung was from the father name, and it's jungkook, nayeon decided to hide this to all because she doesn't want to get stress and she really know jungkook, no one can't stop jungkook when he already know it, and nayeon was still resting, that was the reason why Nayeon take a hiatus for one year" I explain to them..

"That's why the baby looks mix of jungkook and nayeon face" Taehyung said..

"Is bang pd already know this?" Namjoon said..

"For what I thought, yes"

"But since we going to hide this to jungkook?" Jimin said

"Let's just nayeon will be the one who going to say it to jungkook and please listen Taehyung and jimin, you both was really close to him and be careful" I said while eyeing them and they nodded

AFTER TWO MONTHS

nayeon is already back and I just saw her with her members just earlier and that time I'm with my members and jungkook also saw her and I saw how jungkook just avoid and ignore it and just walk away with the other members..

And I hope nayeon saw him too, that they both just keep ignoring each other and avoiding each other after the separation..

One year separation was already done and it's time for them to talk but they both still don't want to, but our managers and their manager was still so strict towards on us

But they letting us use our own phones that's why we can call and text them Everytime we want..

NAYEON POV

I finally get back with my members and I saw in social media our fans was crying and reacting about my comeback and I really can't help but to tear up by being so happy by their welcome to me..

Mom and dad and my sister was taking care of jung-hoon and I still need to visit my baby Everytime I want because it was jyp told me and it's was the good news that I get from him..

But earlier I saw bangtan in our way earlier and I just saw that they smile on us and it's same as to us but I saw jungkook just ignoring and avoiding us..

It's was giving me pain, another pain because it's so long since I didn't saw him and not having a communication with him

It's obvious that I miss him, but it's still not the right time to know about our child, I'm still weak to say it to him but the other bangtan members already know about it because of hobi..

Thanks to them that they obey what I want and I just told them that let me the one who going to said it to jungkook..

Soon, he will meet jung-hoon, his son