Chapter 19

NAYEON POV

I'm wearing a Louis Vuitton top and blue jeans for the live interview at US but it's will record here in Korea, you know it's pandemic and we can't go at US....

This is our goals that some major show will invite us at the US interview or having a performance....

And yeah, our music video was already release and we saw a lot of fans was crying and being so happy by reacting at the music video....

That's why there's a lot of articles coming out and all fandoms was in mess right now and some fandoms keep hating and bashing us but we just ignore it and just be happy with our fans who is looks so hype....

The person who is the MC that was asking us was Jimmy..

The daddy mochi that was jimin mention to us....

Oh jimin would be the baby mochi, lmao

"It's good to see you my boys and twice" Jimmy said and we also smile at him and say it back to him..

"So this is second time which twice Invited to my show and it's really good to see you again Beautiful ladies" Jimmy said that made us Chuckle..

"Thank you for your compliment" jihyo said in English, jihyo was fast learner and she can speak English fluently..our study time to English was getting hard after this collaboration happen because our boss said that we are become huge in the world and we need to attend some US shows....

And it's really happen....

Then Jimmy start asking about the collaboration and namjoon answering it and we just nodding while he saying something....

Bangtan was beside our chairs and we just listening to what they talking....

Until...

"I'm sorry for this question, but can I ask if someone was dating from BTS and TWICE? I saw some army and once post that they think my baby mochi and their dubu looks good to each other" Jimmy ask and it's made us gulp and we just Chuckle awkwardly....

"No one is dating, we just too close to each other, you know we are always together because of this collab" namjoon said while smiling..

"Oh so all of you was single" Jimmy ask and I look at dahyun and nodded...

Because I teasing her....

"Some once was really waiting for twice I can't stop me performance later, so what twice prepare for the performance?" Jimmy ask..

"It's still like before but more powerful and all of us was already complete and we can make our performance Perfect more than before" jihyo said ...

"And we can't wait to watch that performance jihyo, for sure once who watching this was hyping now by being so excited" Jimmy said and we just smile and nodded..

AFTER 3 HOURS

it's take three hours by preparing and performing for the performance and it's now time to go home but Jin suddenly say something..

"Our promotion was starting, and we want to invite you girls to come to our dorm to have some party, is that ok?" Jin ask to us and we look at jihyo because she will decide if it's yes or no..

"It's will be ok and we can go tomorrow in building at the same time that no one will be late" jihyo said and it's made me confused....

"Are you saying jihyo that we going to sleep to their dorm?" I ask confusedly..

"If it's ok to them" jihyo said and we look at them who looks happy..

"Of course twice are really welcome to our dorm, we can have a party in late night and just having a talk" hobi said and we nodded..

But I smile awkwardly because jungkook was there that I really avoid...

Tzuyu was getting better and better but I still can't forgot what she want that I need to avoid jungkook and ignore him just for the sake of all..

- At BTS Dorm -

we start cooking and fixing some things around their living room while Jin oppa and jihyo was helping each other to cook the food that we ask to our managers to buy, also they buy a vodka that we can drink it later after we eat..

Then I start to stand at the chair to place the banner that it's will be look good here...

Of course we going to take a picture to post it at the social media and for sure once and army will be more mess here by being crying, lol

A/N: I already imagine how BTS and TWICE will have a collaboration and having fun to each other, I can't wait to see that😭

until I heard that this chair start cracking..

But it's stop and I start to put the banner again..

Until...

"AHH!!!"

My eyes was tightly close and I hugging myself..i really drop at the floor? But why my back is not hurting? But why I feel a arm to my back and to my legs?

Then I slowly open my eyes to look who catch me..

I widen my eyes when I saw who is the man who catch me..

"Unnie are you ok?" One of my member ask..

Then jungkook start to stand me..

"Y-yeah I'm ok" i said and walk away to go at the bathroom..

Then I lock the door and hold the counter of the bathroom and look at the mirror to look at myself if I'm blushing or not..

But the mirror was clear and I saw how my cheeks was so red..

Then I just look down...

Nayeon, please.. don't do this to yourself, just for the sake of all..

Choose the right one that will made everything is ok