Chapter 6

TZUYU POV

when the event done, I text him that I will got home with my unnies and I found my nayeon unnie who is busy at her phone smiling widely and I don't have a courage to disturb her for sure she was talking with her friends at their group chat....

About I text to him with I love you and I will got home now and he only told me ok and take care only and he didn't text back I love you too..

What's happening with him? He being cold since earlier....

Since our both groups accidentally saw each other in back stage, he just bow to me just like in stranger and walk away with his members....

Aish I didn't understand him that much!

----------------

We already reach our dorm since earlier and I just get out at our dorm first wearing my mask and cap with my jacket of course....

I decided to buy a drink to forgot him, the pain that he giving to me

For sure he being like that because I always starting our argument..

When I reach the convenience store I start to find Soju and a one snack that I can eat and I start to go at the counter to pay this..

Then the lady already receipt it..

Then I start to grab my wallet at my pocket..

Wait, why my wallet was not here?!

"Ma'am?"

The lady said..

"Wait, my wallet is missing" i said and start to look around

Until..

"How much the foods that she order?" A tall guy said who is wearing a cap and mask..

"It's 4$ sir" the lady said..

"Ok here" he said and pay my food, who is him? Do I know him?

Then he also pay what he order and it's also a Soju....

Then I start to grab the plastic bag and bow to the lady....

Then the guy start to get out from the convenience store, but I forgot to thank him and know his name and I immediately get out and call him..

"Hey!" I said and he stop at his track and turn around..

Then I walk towards at him..

"I just want to thank you about what you did, don't worry I will pay you, I just forgot my money at dorm"

"It's ok" it's only what he said and walk away...

"But may I know what is your name?" I ask and it's made him stop again and turn around...

"If I tell you my name, you gonna believe?"

"Yeah"

"Ok"

He said and start to pull down his mask..

Oh my...

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Taehyung from BTS" he said..

"And you are Tzuyu, tzuyu from twice, I'm right?" He ask, and how did he know me?

"H-how?"

"I can't tell you because it's already late and you need to get back to your dorm, for sure your unnies finding you, bye" he said and walk away again..

Then I immediately run and face him..

"Is that ok that you will join me drinking out Soju together?" I ask....

Then he look away thinking and I just waiting for his answer....

Then he nodded..

------------------

Me and him was far away from the convenience store and we just drinking our Soju and my snack that I buy

And this place was familiar to me and it's safe for all idols..

"May I know, what is your problem that you drinking Soju in late night?" He ask..

"Just having a big problem" I said and eat my chips..

"Problem? Family? Members? Career? Or Boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend" I confess....

"Ahh, you can share it with me, its ok that you can't mention him, but he is idol or not?" He ask again..

"He is idol, we've been in relationship for long years already, since I met him at back stage earlier, he acting like I'm stranger to him and I text him that we got home and I also send some sweet words like ILY, but he only send to me was ok and take care" i said and drink my Soju..

"For sure that guy was start regretting what he did, or one reason is he just tired and he forgot you" he said..

"If he is tired, he really won't forgot me, just last night me and him was so sweet together and we also arguing for a little and simple things, I admit I always the one who start the argument but I always apologize to him" I said..that I felt that there's a tears will come out at my eyes ..

"By the way, may I ask, how did you know me?" I ask and look at him And I saw that he smile..

"I know you when I saw you in major tv show sixteen, and I really like watching that show and waiting for the final girl group that jyp will reveal, then I really memorize all twice member names and their position in twice, Specially you, that you are they maknae" Taehyung said....

"I didn't expect that you also fan of twice sunbae" i said and Chuckle..

"Is it obvious?" He said and Chuckle with me..

"Yeah you are obvious, and may I know who is your bia--" he cut off my word when he said this..

"You"

He said and it's made me look at him..

"Why me?"

"Why you? Easy, you are different to some girls that I met and your personality was truly different from your members, you are not the type of girl who is being clingy and overreacting girl" he explained, I am his truly bias, he very know more than to my members, lmao

"You want to know something Secret?" He ask and I look at him and nodded..

"I know you all feel un-comfortable to this, but don't worry I won't ruined your relationship.."

"What do you mean sunbae?"

"I already give you a hint tzuyu...I like you"

He said and it's made me shock while looking at him while he is not looking at me..