Chapter 4

JUNGKOOK POV

I just keep chit chatting with this "gorg_bunny" that always made me smile because she was really can catch all my flirty words

She even making a joke and it's also to me, when I don't have a schedule, I just chatting with her and I really want to see her in person, she told me that she also an idol..

I wonder if she looks gorgeous because her name at Twitter was gorg_bunny, so she also looks like a bunny, bunny gorgeous..

But how I can saw her? There's a lot of female idols who is looks bunny and they are gorgeous..

And I never interact with those because how our manager strict to us ...

Right now, she told me that they are done practicing and I start changing a topic since she already done from her schedule..

Me:

- can I ask a favor?

Gorg_bunny:

- sure, what is it?

Me:

- you will think so hard for this
- I want that to meet you in person, if it's ok
- Specially that there's award show is coming
- we can meet there, if you want
- please

I wait for her reply and she seen it only and for sure she was thinking so hard right now because we both are idol and might someone will saw us and it's will be another issue

Until...

Baby Yoda is calling.....

then I just answer it...

"What?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm here at company, why?"

"Nothing, I just want to hear your voice because I'm so tired by our hectic schedules right now"

"Aww..should I sing a song to you that make my baby feel good?"

"Please"

Then I start singing a song to her...

After I sing, I already heard a snore from her and it's made me chuckle..

"Sleep well my baby" I said and hung up the call and I saw my notif that gorg_bunnt reply..

Then I immediately tap it and look what she reply..

Gorg_bunny:

- uhmm, I already have my members permission about it..
- let's meet up in KBS back stage

That made me smile widely and can't wait to meet her tomorrow..

Me:

- ok, see you tomorrow!

Gorg_bunny:

- see you

Then I close my phone now and heavenly breath out..

Why it's so feel good while chatting with her only and what if I already saw her in person? For sure my heart will be more flutter

To see how she looks so gorgeous

But this way that I doing, is bad? That I start to feel something to this gorg_bunny that I have a girlfriend..

Aish just forgot it!

-------------------

Namjoon hyung call us in meeting room that's why we stop from our own things we doing right now and immediately go at the meeting room..

You know we start to be more scared to namjoon hyung Specially when he glare and when he look at Taehyung and jimin by being noisy

We get inside to the meeting room and found him holding a folder and we start to seat at the chair..

"So all of you was already here and I received a message from our boss" namjoon hyung said and start to give us the folder

"Wait, this is picture of twice" Jimin hyung said and it's made us look at him..

"Yeah it's twice Picture, what do you think what is the meaning of that picture?" He ask and we start to think while looking at the picture...

"W-wait.. don't tell me that our request to hitman bang was already approved!" Jin hyung said and it's made us know the reason and look at him..

"Yes, you are right Jin hyung, we having a collaboration with twice soon, they already send a message to us and we need to prepare soon as possible for this upcoming collaboration" namjoon hyung explain and it's was made my members happy, but me..I feel nervous because I will meet my girlfriend..

But why I need to feel nervous? We sometimes seeing each other

Aiish!

"But one rule that we need to listen, jimin was in relationship with one of them and we don't need to have a talk with them not about the collaboration, always be with our own members when the collaboration is happen or the rehearsal will happen"

Then we nodded...