Chapter 56

AFTER 1 WEEK

NAYEON POV

"woah unnie, this is your batch reunion" dahyun said while looking at the invitation that I received from minhyuk just earlier, me and him and everyone was good to each other already and also jungkook but he still didn't allow me that minhyuk touching me or hugging me, such a overprotective Boyfriend..

Well he is here right now, actually his members was here

"So you will meet your hella handsome and humble ex of yours unnie" Mina spill and I just widen my eyes when Mina spill it, for sure jungkook won't allow me...

"Oopsie" Sana said..

Then we turn our heads to him who is glaring on me already and he stand up and walk towards on me....

"So, you really hide something from me huh"

"K-kook, i-its just a reunion not my reunion to my ex"

"Still"

"But I want to go~"

"Yes you will"

"Really?" I said while smiling widely just like a kid..

"Yes"

"Oh my God, thank you so much! I love you!"

"But I'm with you"

It's made my eyes fade away....

"What's wrong? Our relationship was already reveal since before and we can't be scared anymore to show into many people Specially to your batch mates" jungkook said and I just look away and sigh....

"Looks like unnie still going to be chain by him" Tzuyu tease and I just glare at them and it's made them Chuckle..

NEXT DAY

I start to wear my dress that I will wear at the party that will start in 5:00, so I need to be more beautiful than ever that I can show how I change a lot and how I look in personal

Specially that I have my boyfriend at the reunion..

That's why I wearing right now and my hair was long and it's was wavy brown hair, I just dyed my hair last day so for sure it's looks so good on me

"Love are you ready?"

I look at the door and reveal my boyfriend on his formal outfit and he walk towards here eyeing me and I just face him..

"Love, would you mind if you change your outfit? It was too sexy"

"I more prepared to wear this kook, because I'm matured and everyone from the reunion was looking hella gorgeous and hella sexy, so as a idol and as your girlfriend, I won't let myself lose from that game" I said while smirking..

"I didn't know that you want to start a new game at your batch reunion, so would you let me a start a game later when we reach the hotel?" Jungkook tease and wink at me and I just slap his shoulder to stop him by his thinking right now...

"Let's go now and we are getting late" I said and I just grab my pouch and walk out now from my room and I'm with him..

- At Reunion -

we start to get out from the car and I clung into his arm and we start to walk towards at the venue, of course we are with our managers and guards because we are idols and we still need our safety

Then the guard open the door for us and we start to find our seat and when I saw my friends in college, I sign him to go with them and he nodded and we start to go there..

"Oh my God, nayeon!" Sheila said and she stand up and we run to each other and hug each other..

"I really miss you girl" Sheila said and we broke the hug...

"Me too girl, you looks more beautiful than ever, do you know that?" I said..

"Well, as always" she said and it's made us laugh..she still not changing, she still confident just like me..

Then we heard someone cough and it was Alex, then my mouth parted and I start eyeing her up and down, wait she was wearing a gown..

Before she really doesn't like wearing gown and now she looks hella gorgeous..

"Woah Alex, it's my first time seeing you in gown" I said while looking at her and she just walk towards on us and smile to me...

"Uhm well mom told me that stop by being boyish person, so I start to become like this" she said shyly and I just Chuckle...

"Let's have a seat now" they said and I nodded and they start to seat at the chairs and I just look at him and we start to seat at the chair beside each other....

"How many friends that you have here?" He ask while my friends around our table was busy talking and laughing with each other....

"Looks like only 5 who attended"

"How about your ex?"

"Jungkook.."

"Just asking"

"I still didn't saw him"

I said and look at him and he just nodded and I just hold his hand and intertwined our fingers, just to stop him by being jealous